A spur of the moment week long trip which did not disappoint despite being off season and a little bit isolated. The staff were so friendly and very keen to perfect their English. Housekeeping excellent (just received a lost T-shirt in the mail today, thank you!) Grounds and pool area well manicured. Highly recommend their culinary expertise, cooking classes and spa treatments. Walk along the beach to the Rabiang-Lay restaurant or ask for Nicky the driver to take you locally to the Ruean Mai Kaen restaurant. Found an excellent Tailor (Charlee) called A-Prime in Turtle Village. Try the Raya restaurant on Dibuk Road, Phuket town. Will be back some day ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Natai Beach Resort & Spa, Phang-Nga is situated on the sandy shores of Natai Beach. A boutique 106-room beach resort features 8 room categories with partial or full sea view and pool views alongside direct access to the beach. Elegantly designed to reflect traditional Thai architecture and decor in a modern style, it offers 5 Star luxury facilities for long summer holidays, weekend family getaways and romantic honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Natai Beach Resort & Spa, Phang-Nga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maikhao Dream Resort Natai Hotel Takua Thung
- Natai Beach Resort & Spa, Phang-Nga Phang Nga Province, Thailand