We stayed in the junior suite at Dreamcatchers, and used the double bed and a pullout sofa for the third person. Our room was very spacious and comfortable, food was great (both Thai and Continental food available) and the homemade yoghurt is to die for. The place is quite, relaxing and surrounded by nature.
Annabel was happy to assist us from the moment we made the booking, and I highly recommend doing the bicycle tour and the cooking class... it was a great way to get to know the local people and culture.
Be aware that this place is about a 20 min drive (250 baht) from the city centre, but we were quite happy with our choice. It simply means that you will have a different kind of stay than if you were to stay in the city centre (less people, less noise and hustle, more relaxing).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place to be if you want to have a total tranquil and peaceful interaction with nature but with easy access to the busy city center which is a mere 15 - 20 minute drive. Dreamcatchers B&B was developed and is owned by a French Canadian lady and is under Thai management. The friendly staff will make you want to stay forever. This exquisite B&B has a salt treated swimming pool plus all amenities that you would find in a luxury 5 star hotel. Guests feel secure in our warm family friendly environment. We have 5 separate individual air conditioned bedrooms, each in their own private unit with en-suite bathrooms, mini bar, coffee machine and free wireless internet. :3 Queen Deluxe, 1 Twin / King Deluxe and 1 Junior King Suite with private outside shower & Jacuzzi as well as a full en-suite bathroom. All set in a rustic Lanna style decor, surrounded by trees and tropical flowers with a view of Doi Suthep Mountain and a lovely infinity swimming pool to wake you up or to simply ease away the fatigue from a day of trekking and the heat. The property is surrounded by a lovely canal enhancing the peacefulness and the calming serene sounds of nature. Breakfast is included in the price. In house Massages are available as well as dinner at an extra cost. Rent all rooms and have your own private villa or if you are a solo traveller / couple / couple with children rent an individual appropriate room. If you want to rent the entire villa Please see our listing on Trip Advisor "Vacation Rentals" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Dreamcatchers B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamcatchers Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dreamcatchers Bed And Breakfast