my wife and i stayed at baan nam ping for four nights,
this is the nice place by the riverview, the private balcony is amazing , free internet . we enjoyed and recommend this place.
stuart and anna ring
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peaceful, secluded riverfront villas on the Ping River in lush tropical setting.This is a rare find, just a few minutes drive from Chiang Mai city. A paradisical setting in 9 villas offering 12 suites. Superb, caring Thai service with a smile. Management is German. Ideal for a honeymoon, getaway holiday, company or group retreat, even a family reunion for all ages. A fine restaurant and bar for guests, located on the property with an excellent menu all day and evenings.Relax in this charming environment under the spell of a beautiful stretch of the Ping while buffalos graze under the trees on far side of the quiet river. All rooms are oriented to the view, Misty morning fog rising, lazy afternoons, sunsets and stars, and a staff at your service. We await your visit and will always welcome your return to Baan Nam Ping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baannamping Riverside Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baannamping Riverside Village Hotel Khua Mung
- Baan Namping Riverside Village Hotel