Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$702.49
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Google
Ways to Experience Suphattra Land
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Firstly they pick you up with a special car which you can see 4 sides of it. While you are having your tour they explain all the informations about trees and fruits. On your first destination you will taste the magnificent fruits. And in next destinations you will fine places like paradise for taking amazing photos. In last destination you can have different fruit salads. Total time of this tour will take 1,5 hour in this time you are welcomed by friendly and hospitable employee. If you are looking for a silent place which is far away from the annoying noise of city this land is the best choice for you. And all these service costs you for really cheap price.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank 442fatihu
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Full day outdoor activity..2 and a half hrs drive from Bangkok..ticket price differs from what mentioned online..anyways..had fun..enjoyed eatin lot of fruits..somtam was wonderful..not many fruits on trees at this time..but still we saw some..durian n honey station was also good..

Date of experience: August 2017
5  Thank Simisood29
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

A good place to try all sorts of tropical fruits. A place worth to visit if you are nearby. Eat as much as you want.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017

I came here on March 30, 2017.

When I arrived, the guide told me that we can't eat durians because it was out of season but we still can enjoy the rest of the fruits. Even we were dissapointed, we still keep our hope high and thought it's fine cause we still can have the fruit buffet and enjoy the papaya salad.
But the fruit buffet was disappointing, the fruit were served in one big table with lot of flies and bored looking staffs behind it. There were only mangoes ( some sour some sweet), jackfruit, starfruit (sour), papaya, watermelon and dragonfruit.
We only spent about 15 minutes here cause we were dissapointed with the taste of the fruits and decided to try the papaya salad.
At first it was great, the taste was nice until I found worms on the salad.

I won't recommend this place especially when it is not a fruit season. My trip here was disappointing and a waste of time (2 hours trip from Pattaya).

Date of experience: March 2017
19  Thank agneskc
Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

To be honest, i won't recommended to go here except from May until August, because my tour guide said, the best durian would be ready at that months. But, for my group, they provide the durian. I'm a durian hater, so i didn't try that, but my friends said the taste wasn't good as in Indonesia. For another fruits, they have mango, jackfruit, dragonfruit, starfruit, pineapple, banana, papaya, etc. You need to pick by yourself (buffet). And if you want to taste something different, add some salt, its worth to try.
The location is about 3 hours from Suvarnabhumi Airport, and about 1 hour from Pattaya.

Date of experience: January 2017