Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Time of my life!

There is so much I could say about my two weeks wellness trip here. I have never done Muay Thai or... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
shusyng
Great! Just the best!

This was an unforgettable trip. The camp was great, the daily training sessions were tough but... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Patricia S
via mobile

All reviews wellness package muay thai at home amazing experience tuk tuk in town cross fit fruit a lot of fun new friends coming back two weeks get away weight loss recommend this place whole experience other guests
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

What can I say?? Words cannot describe how amazing this place was, the only downside was coming back home. The trainers are tough but are very respectful to your training needs. I personally highly recommend one on one training with Lewis. He really breaks it down and gives very practical advice on technique. All the trainers really know there stuff and I particularly enjoyed sparring with Bee (I’ll kick your butt next time hahaha). The food is fantastic and Monica really brings liveliness to the camp. Noi, Po and Owen really make you feel as a part of the family and are genuinely kind and wonderful people. This camp has changed my outlook both inside and outside the ring and I cannot wait to put my skills to the test at a competition soon!! Once again thank you so much to all at BCG! I give further thanks to Bey, Ball, Im and Beer for the phenomenal Muay Thai coaching! I cannot wait to come back soon!

1  Thank jamesbentley120
Owen C, Public Relations Manager at Battle Conquer, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you from us all at Battle Conquer Gym :)

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

A real muay Thai gym! You defanitly get great valie for money, the training is extreemly flexible! You can talk to the head trainer and he will asist you in making the right decision to not burn out quickly, helping you build at your own pace. The food is deliciouse and the staff are so warm and wellcoming frim the begining. I will be back again for sure! I couldnt believe how much one on one time you get and if you ask you can het even more, giving a unique experience most gyms cant offer!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have spent 4 weeks in the Battle Conquer camp. I came here because I wanted a fresh start in life. I wanted to experience something different and I wasn’t disappointed.

I was looking for a place where I can train and improve my physical condition in a fun way, eat healthy and balanced, improve my sleeping patterns and get rid of the “brain fog” that I was experiencing back home. I can say with confidence that I have seen a great improvement in all of these areas.

I started my journey with the “5 days raw fest”. You are not obliged to do it but I highly recommend it if you want to lose weight fast and “shake” your organism.

I have lost 3 to 4 kilos just during those first 5 days. It was worth it and your body will thank you later.

The Muay Thai training sessions are intense but fun. The coaches are highly competent and are amazing fighters that will teach the proper Muay Thai techniques.

If you feel like taking a break for Muay Thai, you can still do Cross Fit. You can have a run/jogging outside of the camp as a warm up. The scenery is amazing and that’s a nice bonus. Then, you can have the classic tire-based exercises and circuits to help you gain strength and physical endurance. You can also use some weight lifting to gain some muscle.

When you are not training, there are several activities that you can chose like Hiking, Swimming, visiting temples, meditating etc.

After the intense training sessions, you can also go to town for a sweet and well-Deserved Thai massage :-)
The transportation to town is quite easy and accessible in case you can need anything from outside.

Lewis, Pau, Noi and her family are amazing people and they will make you feel home. They will be there for you in case you have any question.

My final verdict is I highly recommend the Battle Conquer Gym/Camp.
It has changed me in a positive way for sure.

The cherry on top is that You will meet with interesting people from different backgrounds, with different stories and trajectories, all looking to accomplish something.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

This camp is exactly what it says. No frills just training. They will feed you well and train you hard. Just be informed the beds are hard. Other than that you will enjoy this experience

Reviewed August 24, 2018

It was a great experience to spent 10 days in the camp. I wish I could stay longer!!
The Muy Thai Training was as expected with great champion teachers. They are at least 5 and therefore can look after you (the best way to progress).
Every day you go to the massage, practice yoga. You can also see the monk and meditate with him. It was a good experience.
People are really nice, all smiling and some of them stay few months! It really proves this is a nice place to train, lost weight, empty your mind and chill out.
I’ll come back!