Novotel Bangkok IMPACT
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$66
$81
$75
  • Pool
Priceline
All reviewsconvention centerimpact arenapremier loungeswimming poolstandard roomroom servicebusiness tripirish pubmain restaurantrain showermo chitwater pressureattending a conferencelarge roomconcert venueclub levelchoose this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2013

First time to Bangkok and on business with a conference at the IMPACT Center. A flip of the coin if you need to be near work or you can stay downtown, enjoy Bangkok and commute. I would only stay here if I had activities at IMPACT. 40 min drive from airport no traffic. Rooms were modern, clean and accommodating. Staff everywhere was terrific and helpful. Breakfast buffet (included) was terrific. Dinner buffet was excellent but pricey. Free fitness center, Spa was very clean and professional looking. All restaurants in the area were good, but I did not have any OMG meals relative to what people were telling me to expect.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Zayne B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear MarkV709
Thank you for such postive comments during your stay.
I am pleased that you found the location ideal for your conference attendance and the staff terrific. I was disappointed that you didn't find the food "OMG" as others had told you. I have discussed your comment with our team. We do receive some wonderful comments, I am sorry that we have fallen short on this ocassion. Please accept my apologies
We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is all about location, so if you need to be near Impact Arena or Don Muang airport in Bangkok then this is a great choice. Staff were very helpful, the room great value for the price. We had a king bed room, it was well appointed, clean & included a great espresso machine. The winning feature had to be the rain shower. Not eco friendly but who needs to conserve water in the tropics.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Zayne B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Bruce G
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel so convenient.
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been staying in this hotel during my recent visits to Bangkok as my work location was very close to this hotel. The location has helped me a lot to reduce my daily commuting time from Bangkok. The hotel rooms are excellent and very comfortable. Prego Tratorria and Square restaurants offer great choice of delicious food. The hotel staff is very very friendly and always willing to assist.

The breakfast buffet at Square has very good spread but sometimes it is chaotic and noisy with too many visitors and exhibitors. Taxi drivers around this hotel are more helpful and friendly compared to their counterparts in Bangkok city. There is a shuttle service offered by IMPACT connecting to Mo Chit BTS and cost per trip is only 30THB.

Being a football fan I would have loved to see football live coverage in the Hotel room TV. I think this is great place for business travellers too if the work place is close to this hotel.

Room Tip: I always preferred room number ending with even numbers on higher floors (above 7th floor)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Vincent_Pozh
Zayne B, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Vincent_Pozh
Thank you for such positive feedback, the team does appreciate it. I am in the process of reviewing the current TV channels and hopefully we can met your request
We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Like other new hotels that Novotel has set up in the Far East in recent years, this hotel is stylishly designed, and if you need to be near the Impact convention centre, it's the obvious choice. However, I think that staff training is an issue. I have stayed in three Novotels in the Far East over the last month, and in all of them, my experience was spoiled by little irritations that suggest to me that management isn't doing their job. The fact that this has occurred in Novotels in different countries suggests to me this is something that Novotel needs to address at a senior level.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DylanWadol

Dear DylanWadol
Thnak you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
I am sorry that you felt that our staff need more training. Let me assure you that we have some very comprehensive training programs in place and its disappointing that we did not meet your expectations on this ocassion. I will certainly address your comments with the team. Please accept my apologies

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at this lovely modern & clean hotel. We stayed in a corner suite on the 10th floor - highly recommend it. We have a 14 month old and we really appreciated the space.
Staff were friendly, check in was a breeze & nothing was too much trouble.
Food was ok, cocktails were great.
We used the premier club room a fair bit, they even had proper high chairs which is rare in BKK.
I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Corner suites are great!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Melmooh

Dear Melmooh
I am pleased that you had a great stay with us. I hope you will come and visit us again soon