“I Have To Come Here Again”
Review of Music Square

Music Square
Cuisines: International
Reviewed December 2, 2015

Music square is a restaurant inside of the Mahidol campus. I went there last week to watch a play with my sisters, and we were hungry, so we went to Music Square. I think this restaurant is really really good, even though I only went for once. The food is really delicious and the ingredients are high quality. The building is very authentic and the location is full of beautiful trees and there is also a pristine lake. People who love nature will really like this restaurant because it is a building that is surrounded by see-through glass so you can see the outside that has lots of trees. Although I really enjoy the food and the scenery, I have to point out that the service is a bit slow, but I think that it takes more time to prepare good food (which they have). We ordered fried rice, pizza, creme brulee, mushroom soup and a few drinks. I tasted heaven when the food touched my taste buds. The creme brulee was a bit burnt which is delish. I think this restaurant is worth visiting and I really really recommend you to visit this enchanting place.

Date of visit: November 2015
Write a reviewReviews (28)

Reviewed August 29, 2015

Firstly, this restaurant is beside the Prince Mahidol University Music College. It sees a stream of students with their music instruments. Above that the surrounding areas have music students practicing various pieces.

Food here is great but if the weather is not to hot, ask for a seat outside next to the canal. Lush gardens and good food. What a combination.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

Located inside Mahidol university Salaya Campus, this restaurants not only offers good place but also good food. If you are lucky you also can enjoy evening performance from Music College students who practicing nearby the restaurant.

Visitors who happen to be around campus without a car may ride a tram provided for free by Mahidol University.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed July 15, 2015

Decoration and meals are acceptable with acceptable price. Environment around the restaurant is so good. It is quiet, looking green.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed January 29, 2015 via mobile

Ok good things first, it's inside the Mahidol campus, the place is surrounded by trees and the restaurant itself is built mostly by wood whichs gives a earthy feeling. But food and service were just average. I mean for the prices, you can just go to other places like Anya or Mama Mia, both of which are very close to the campus with the latter just across the road, and can get a much better food and service.