“AWESOME!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Beaufort B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I had a fantastic stay at Soar Chapel. Very welcoming from the moment I stepped through the door. The room I had was magnificent, comfortable and had more than I needed for my stay. The breakfast was full of choice and fresh. A delicious full Welsh Breakfast too. Thank you Chloe!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We were not disappointed with staying at Soar Chapel and this is one of the nicest b and b's in the country.
A great base for South Wales even in the snow with a really good Indian restaurant within 50 yards.

Room Tip: Room 5 was fantastic.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife and I used a wowcher deal for the last weekend in November 2013. The whole place was spotless, our room was luxurious with a spa bath and wonderful lounge on the first floor. This was the nicest break we have had in many years and what made the stay even more impressive was our landlady, Lesley, and her welcoming family. We were so well looked after and nothing was too much trouble. She had a good knowledge of the surrounding area and plenty of contacts with regard to eating and travel in and around this part of Wales. We will return without doubt. Thanks, Geoff and Jayne King

Room Tip: All rooms that we saw were clean and inviting
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My husband & I stayed at the Soar Chapel at the end of October. I had bought a wowcher deal for a 2 night stay but thought I would extend it for an extra night to celebrate my husband's birthday. Our room ( No.5 ) was lovely, the bed was kingsized and was so comfortable that you did not want to leave it in the morning! There was a whirlpool bath but there was also a double shower as well ! The room was immaculate and very clean.
The whole house was very nicely decorated and had a very cosy atmosphere. Lesley and her family made us most welcome and there was a nice touch when we returned on my husband's birthday to find a birthday card for him on our bed. that evening we had a traditional welsh lamb meal that Lesley had cooked , it was really delicious.
Although the B & B is a little out of the way if you want a peaceful beautiful place to get away from the rat race then I would recommend The Soar Chapel, you will receive a very warm Welsh wecome. Vicky & Colin Ryan

Room Tip: Room 5 is very spacious.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had a fantastic break staying at the soar chapel guesthouse,with my partner and two sons.We were very well looked after by very friendly staff, very clean and comfortable.Would recommend this guest house to anyone. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Really lovely guest house. Felt very welcome. Room was lovely and clean with a little story on the pillow which was a nice touch! Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was amazing, would definitely recomment the fry up! Welsh cakes were gorgeous!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My friend and I stayed for 2nights and enjoyed it. Clean and very well designed rooms, lovely breakfast and Welsh cakes.
it's position is not wonderful but the welcome and comfort makes up for that. Would go again.

Room Tip: All were well furnished and comfortable.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaufort
The Manor Hotel
Gliffaes Country House Hotel
Gliffaes Country House Hotel
#3 of 16 in Crickhowell
Llanwenarth Hotel & Riverside Restaurant

Been to Soar Chapel Guest House? Share your experiences!