Stayed here a few weeks ago and as the title suggests it was simple first class. To be honest I had stayed in Ebbw Vale for a few weeks on business and i was starting to pull my hair out. I met a local guy and asked him did he know anyway nice to stay and he suggested Soar Chapel.....I wasnt so sure as i couldnt find any reviews but I though I would live life on the edge and I was really glad I did.
From the moment I got there I was looked after......if you have read some of my reviews before some might say i was hard to please but i would say i just like people to do what they say.
Some of the things i liked about Soar Chapel
- nothing was a problem.
- friendly people and loved what they did.
- they were happy to know you were happy.
- free Wi fi
- bottle of water and fridge in the room.
- great breakfast menu....and will make you anything else you want.
- no check out time.
- home made cooking and healthy too.
- secure parking.
- £35.00 per night pp.
- evening dinner if you wished.
- TV room with wide screen TV.
- Lounge to relax.
- Beauty treatments if your into that.
- on suite bathroom with large shower.
- no time restrictions when you come and go.
In short if your going to Ebbw Vale or near stay here....you wont be dissappointed and you will def enjoy it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Soar Chapel Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.