I'm very surprised by the other reviews as I found this hotel to be beautiful and the staff to be very accommodating. My room was spacious, with a comfortable bed (although typical European bed in terms of harder and more narrow than many American hotels), incredible view of the Eastern sea, great gym, and beautiful grounds. There is a forrest right behind the hotel which makes for a very relaxing walk or run. The train station is less than a 5 minute walk from the hotel and it's an easy trip into Copenhagen. The hotel is very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Kurhotel Skodsborg - an international spa hotel based on simple Nordic traditions where nature, history and beauty join forces with knowledge, passion and innovation. We aim to fulfil your wishes and provide an ideal environment, in which you can relax, recharge and return home with renewed energy. We invite you to enjoy our luxurious facilities, experience our royal history and make the most of our 115 years of experience with a healthy lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Kurhotel Skodsborg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Skodsborg Kurcenter
- Kurhotel Skodsborg Copenhagen