A quaint little hotel with a rich history. However there's absolutely nothing to do there in skodsborg. Copenhagen is about 30 min by train. So be armed with a laptop, PSP, books whatever your poison for there's nothing to do here. I was there for a meeting so my time was occupied and I went out everynight to Copenhagen. But do go there for the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Kurhotel Skodsborg - an international spa hotel based on simple Nordic traditions where nature, history and beauty join forces with knowledge, passion and innovation. We aim to fulfil your wishes and provide an ideal environment, in which you can relax, recharge and return home with renewed energy. We invite you to enjoy our luxurious facilities, experience our royal history and make the most of our 115 years of experience with a healthy lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Kurhotel Skodsborg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Skodsborg Kurcenter
- Kurhotel Skodsborg Copenhagen