“Beautiful Place”
Review of Enchanted River

Enchanted River
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Hinatuan
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Spent a day at Enchanted River and another day the water falls.

The water is clear blue. Bring goggles to see down and watch the fish.

The river that goes out to see has a nice current. We stayed at the water cottages which were like 300 php per night. And you can rent these little boats for the day.

Very nice experience. Loved it. Costs like 50 php to get in for the day.

8  Thank bidnessboi

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have never seen such river that is so tempting. At first you would be hesitant to hit the water because you might wonder what creatures are living there. But as when I start to discover the water, I found it very refreshing. Snorkeling would be a great idea. You will see the big fishes and other freshwater creatures. The water is a mix of fresh and salt water. You should enjoy it! Visit the place in the am so that you would have enough time since it will be closed around 6pm.

9  Thank Cleofas Y
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Was able to see the beauty of this enchanting river. we arrived there during feeding time for the fishes. at first the river was full of people swimming, when the bell rang, some people were getting out of the water and was replaced by different colors of fishes wanting to eat the feeds. It was truly amazing.

We visited the place during summer, so expect a lot of people and lots of vehicles parked outside the area. I hope the local government shall improve the road going inside the spot. and they could provide a parking area and well maintained bathroom facilities for the visitors who are paying for a minimum amount of money.

I am planning to visit this place again soon. and hopefully I could see the other end of the river. wasn't able to go there due to a lot of tourists at that time. which is expected because it was summer vacation.

the trip was worth it....

8  Thank wyn_d_traveler
Reviewed September 7, 2013

you can never imagine seeing this kind of place hidden in the middle of nowhere.Even going there having the rough ride is already an adventure.How much more when you finally reach the place.Simply seeing it by my own eyes is heaven.The pictures were true.It's the only one in the country.It's so enchanted.I'ts so amazing how nature can react such beauty.To see is too believe,indeed. I am lucky to have discovered this place.Simply the best ever!

8  Thank bethquimpo
Reviewed August 30, 2013

An experience of a lifetime...truly enchanting one, i do agree with the name enchanted river. I like the place, so great and magnificent beauty of nature.
I was there with my family last August 25, 2013, the only thing i noticed was the rough road going to the place, lt was like the authorities or leaders in the place were not so serious in developing it. Hope they will invest more funds coz the place will surely be a major income contributor.
I like also the food, when we arrived at the place we ordered right away different sea foods like shrimps, crabs and curacha hmmmm...so yummy.

5  Thank Venus66_08