“Great Addition to 30-A dining!”
Review of Aqua Coastal Sushi - CLOSED

Aqua Coastal Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: This is not your ordinary sushi place. Urban chic and sexy will make Aqua Coastal Sushi unique in a big way.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We recently ate here 2 times and were very impressed. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. We sat at the bar and had fun trying the bartender, Brando's interesting sake concoctions. He turned me into a sake lover. The sushi was very high quality and they have some inventive roll combinations, all presented beautifully. The hot rock entree was delicious and something you can eat over and over. I think there is something here for everyone. The decor is fresh and light, very appealing! I think Rosemary Beach has a winner here. I will be interested to see how they handle the crowds in the summer and if they will be able to manage the demand for carry-out that will come.

There are newer reviews for Aqua Coastal Sushi

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We eat sushi all the time. We've been to Aqua twice. It's the best sushi we've ever had. The staff is friendly and we absolutely love it !!

Kevin N, Owner at Aqua Coastal Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

So glad you liked it Richard. Say hi next time you are in town.

-Kevin

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went with family to my first sushi experience; twice actually! Watching the family order several unusual sushi items, I ordered the 'hot rock' special; beef, tuna & duck.Well, I could not have been more pleased! A true & different dining experience. I got to sample several items from the family and although they were more than just OK, my 'hot rock' was something to brag about. To my surprise, the duck was A+++. I wish Kevin & his team a great 2013. Aqua is a wonderful addition to Rosemary Beach.

Kevin N, Owner at Aqua Coastal Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

So glad you loved it and thank you for reviewing our new place. We took sushi in a unique direction and appreciate your approval. Hope to see you come back again soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I never mind paying for quality....this place is brand new so we decided to try it... We live at watersound so very close by... The server was nice ...food was way over priced!!! Spent 84.00 for lunch... Very small portions and sushi was just okay... I will go back to crush at seaside next time i want sushi!!!!

1  Thank 1963ali

Thank you for coming in to try our unique sushi. I am sorry you didn't feel the value of your visit. We use only the highest quality ingredients to create our menu items and unfortunately this doesn't always translate into the least expensive. Despite the exceptional ingredients our pricing is right in line with most other restaurants in the area. Either way I appreciate the feedback and your visit to our new place.