“CUTE PLACE W/ LIVE MUSIC AND PRETTY GOOD FOOD”

Edward's Fine Food & Wine
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Edward's offers casual fine dining in a relaxed setting. Enjoy dining in our courtyard, inside in the dining room or at the Chef's counter. Edward's carries an extensive wine list which can be enjoyed at the restaurant or carry it with you to the beach or to your vacation home.
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Crabcake appetizer, shrimp tacos, and grilled flat iron steak were all "pretty good" but not fabulous. The atmosphere though is nice - you'll most likely be seated in the courtyard as the interior is tiny. It was cold out but the heaters were on adding to the ambience and a guy playing guitar and singing made our visit even more enjoyable. Service was good. We had been here before for drinks so knew they only served wine and beer. We will probably visit again because of the ambience and because the food is pretty good. It was hard for me to rate because it's better than Average but not what I would call Very Good. Somewhere in between.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Was here over the fall with several couples and we had a really fun dinner at Edwards in their courtyard. Unfortunately, the food was just okay. Most of us had the Grouper, which was highly recommended by our server, but failed to deliver. I always hate when there is a "signature dish" or the server raves about a particular item and and it ends up just not being that great. We all agreed that it was just flavorless. The Flat Iron Steak and I believe a Scallop dish were ordered by two of our party and both were really good. We had a really good time, but I'm not sure if I'd go back. If I do, I will bypass the Grouper.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for drinks during the songwriters festival- live music was nice. Bar is small (only 6 or so bar stools )and only serves beer and wine- will try the food next visit

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We recently stayed in Rosemary for a quick 3 day holiday getaway. We dined at Edwards and it was perfect for us. Picture perfect setting on main street, close to the coast. Greeted at the sidewalk entrance by a gentleman who made us feel that our expereince was his best interest. The multiple patio heaters outdoors are a great touch. We love dining outdoors, but with the wind, we chose a table inside. Had a drink at the bar while waiting for our table. Once we got settled at our table, we had excellent service and food. We frequent Rosemary Beach a couple times each year. Our new favorite restaurant!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I dined at Edwards on New Year's Eve. I was very impressed with the atmosphere...we were seated in a courtyard with live music and an old movie being projected on the side of a building. We were surrounded by space heaters to keep us warm. I thought it was a very romantic space and overall a fun place to eat.
The food is good but nothing spectacular...a little on the pricey side but that is to be expected in Rosemary I guess.