“Great Waitress!”

Edward's Fine Food & Wine
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Edward's offers casual fine dining in a relaxed setting. Enjoy dining in our courtyard, inside in the dining room or at the Chef's counter. Edward's carries an extensive wine list which can be enjoyed at the restaurant or carry it with you to the beach or to your vacation home.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was looking forward to eating at Edward's but the first encounter was not so pleasant. We asked to be seated inside and this waiter proceeded to take us into the restaurant. There was no one seated inside (everyone at this point was sitting outside). He went to seat us on the "Bench Seats". The seating where there is a long bench and tables for 2 right on top of each other. I do not like to sit at those,and because it was 6:00 and there was no one else in there I asked if we could please sit at a regular table for 4 (which was a small table). He looked at me and didn't answer...so I asked again and he threw the 2 menus down on the table , turned and walked away! I wanted to leave right then and there but my husband said we're here let's eat and then leave.
Then comes our waitress Lea and she couldn't be nicer or friendlier. The food was good but she made the dinner all worthwhile. She was so attentive and gave us great recommendations on what to order. Wish she had seated us! BTW only one other couple ever came inside to sit and eat the entire time we were there!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

love the decor, everything - just REALLY wish they would take reservations based on how small the space is! Great addition to the area!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I love Rosemary Beach and have been here twice. Very nice, quaint, restaurant. good food and wine selection. We sat outside and listened to live music, then a movie shown on the wall.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We only stopped in for drinks but immediately regretted our dinner plans elsewhere when we saw the gorgeous dishes coming out of the kitchen. Some of the friendliest service professionals anywhere work at Edward's. Lovely indoor and outdoor seating, plus a big chef's table to watch the culinary magic happen. My boyfriend stopped in the following night to ask if they sell cocktail sauce (for our shrimp we were preparing at our rental) - Chef Edward whipped up a big batch from scratch and just gave it to him with his compliments. Next visit - multiple meals at Edward's!

1  Thank Maggers
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We eat here every time we come into town. The atmosphere is wonderful and the food is exceptional. Danny and Leah take great care of us when we go in. Absolutely must try!!!

1  Thank cocopalmer