“Great atmosphere; expensive food”
Review of Restaurant Paradis

Restaurant Paradis
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Paradis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Money aside it was a good meal and comfortable atmosphere to dine with friends. We arrived prior to 6pm allowing us to take advantage of 1/2 off dinner entrees with minimal exclusions. We wouldn't order the baked oysters or grilled Cesar again no matter the price; definitely not a value at $10. Our entrees; grouper, shrimp and tuna were very good at 1/2 price around $15 each. Service was good!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great restaurant located in the Rosemary Beach. I made reservations and was seated pretty quickly. The atmosphere was pleasant and the food was incredible with a New Orleans flare!! I will most certainly go back when I am in the area!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Paradis was a wonderful treat while we were on family vacation! Since kids were dining with us, we made 6:30 reservations. The service was impeccable. Our waiter was very attentive and knowledgable. We had three different appetizers that were all delicious. Our dinners were all cooked to perfection. Dessert was a hit, especially for our daughter who has Celiac disease. Can you say flour-less chocolate cake?!? I think our kids gave it the best review when they begged, "Can we come back next year?" We will definitely be back next summer. Thank you, Paradis!

1  Thank ELAinBham
Reviewed June 17, 2013

So we were supposed to have a reservation for 8 pm. When we arrived they said that the reservation was for 8:15pm. That was clearly wrong but they let us sit down. However we were unable to order anything including drinks until 8:15pm. We had just been on an 1 1/2 hour bike ride and were very thirsty. Furthermore, we had 6 kids with us. There were two families. They seemed a little disgusted with us for having our children. For God's sake it was Father's Day!!
Also, there were no children's menus. We ordered from the regular menu for them which was very pricey and for some reason smaller than I expected if those were suppose to be adult portions. The servers were not responsive. Asked for bread and drink refills several times without any response. Very disappointing. We have been going to this restaurant for the past 4 years. I had my birthday here last year. We have chosen this place as a great place to have good food and celebrate. I am not sure what happened here. I don't think I will have the nerve to pay $400 for a dinner with my family for the half assed service and treatment we received. Yes the food was good. The chef is holding up his end of the deal but the rest of the experience considering the price was extremely disappointing. I hope they can get it together and bring back the service I once knew at Paradis. I might check back in a few years.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We made a reservation and asked to be seated on the patio because we knew we would be dressed casually and have our children with us after bike riding in the area. When we arrived the hostess seemed offended that we had children with us. In addition, we made a reservation for 8:00 p.m. but they showed our reservation as 8:15 p.m. They went ahead and seated us but would not take our drink order, tell us about the specials, or allow us to order anything until "our incorrect reservation time". When we inquired about a children's menu we were promptly told that they don't offer a children's menu after 7:00 p.m. - RIDICULOUS! We were forced to order $30 to $40 meals for each of our children. Our drinks were never filled and we had to wait over an hour for our entrees. Yes, the food was good and cooked to temperature but the poor service overshadowed everything. I feel like we flushed $470 down the toilet because we felt very unwelcome! So if you like a snooty atmosphere and poor customer service you will find it here!

1  Thank Ss118