“Good breakfast”

Summer Kitchen Restaurant Cafe
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Full service Restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Good breakfast, not great! Lunch was better the day before. Had omelette and burger. Love the atmosphere - and the service was better than average.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Just spent 4 days in rosemary beach after new years. I never made it here but my kids did and raved about it. They enjoyed the burgers enough to go back the next day.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Have enjoyed breakfast here over several years. Family decided to try dinner. What a surprise! Wife had grouper and I had the chicken. My chicken was very good and I spent the whole meal trying to figure out the ingredients. The cherry tomatoes and rice were easy. I think the rest was a family secret. The service was like being a member of the family! We will go back!!!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Very impressive little restaurant. I can't beleive all of the dishes they can prepare in the tiny kitchen but everything we've eaten here has been delicious. On our most recent visit to Rosemary Beach we ate breakfast here twice. The omlettes were prefectly cooked and the breakfast rollups fresh hot and tasty. Outdoor seating is great weather permitting. The staff is very friendly and the coffee fresh!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Summer Kitchen is a great little spot for a casual meal and, on a nice day, it is very nice to have the option to sit outside. I've met friends here several times for b'fast or lunch - the food and service has been very good each visit.

At b'fast, the French toast was awesome and, while I didn't have the cinnamon rolls, they looked and smelled great, too! At lunch, I've had both veggie roll-ups (black bean and mushroom) and both were really good. Their ingredients are fresh and the portions are just right. After you place your order at the counter, it is delivered to your table. Each of my visits, the employees were pleasant and helpful.

I've heard dinner is also good and look forward to trying it soon!