Review Highlights
Great.

First saw these water jet packs back when they came out in 2012. Wanted to have a go ever since... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jackson H
via mobile
Sooooooo Fun!!!! Amazing Instructors!!!

I (16 years old) got to go for the 30 mins of flight time (2x15mins) and got to try both the board... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Jet13175735008
via mobile

All reviews fantastic experience clear instructions jetpack adventures adrenaline guys encouragement balance instructor mt penang
Reviewed April 27, 2018

My kids, 15 and 18, had an Adrenaline voucher for a 10 min jetboard or jetpack ride. Derek and Greg were very attentive, giving them lots of instruction on how to ride the jetboard and ensuring they had the best experience possible. They were out on the water for about half hour each, had a great time and want to go again. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a bit of an adrenaline hit!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I’m currently living in Sydney. I went and did flyboarding by myself. It was absolutely THE BEST time!!! Scotty was so awesome! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I would suggest going with a bunch of mates and making a day of it. Scotty has a barbie that you can use too and you can get a group discount!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Review from Simon Braun:
I was a bit apprehensive about my coordination and balance for this but Derek's instruction and power control made this experience amazing. It took only a few minutes to get a handle on both the jetboarding and jetpacking and then I was soaring high and fast. Loved it! Definitely recommend giving this a crack.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Great day watching or participating and the instructors are great. The guys really enjoyed doing it and will be back

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

My son (15) and I (48) had a great time on the jet board. Thanks to Derek's expert coaching we managed to lift off in no time. It's very safe and heaps of fun, highly recommended!