Review Highlights
Sooooooo Fun!!!! Amazing Instructors!!!

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jet13175735008
via mobile
Fantastic experience

Reviewed May 19, 2018
137trishk
Sydney

All reviews fantastic experience clear instructions jetpack adventures adrenaline guys encouragement balance instructor mt penang
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I (16 years old) got to go for the 30 mins of flight time (2x15mins) and got to try both the board and jet pack. It was honestly like nothing I’d ever done before it was so cool. Both of the instructors (Derek and Jacob) were amazing both in and out of the water. They gave really clear instructions allowing me to really maximise the amount of time I could spend in the air/water. Even though we were late (highway was blocked) they were really good, letting us reschedule for a later appointment.

All in all it was an extremely amazing experience and I would 10/10 recommend!

Reviewed May 19, 2018

Intitially I was a little apprehensive about participating in flyboarding, however I was soon laughing and enjoying myself very much. I was given clear instructions and loads of encouragement and was soon flying above the water. To anyone who is young at heart and enjoys a fun challenge, I highly recommend Jetpack Adventures at Mt Penang, Kariong.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

My kids, 15 and 18, had an Adrenaline voucher for a 10 min jetboard or jetpack ride. Derek and Greg were very attentive, giving them lots of instruction on how to ride the jetboard and ensuring they had the best experience possible. They were out on the water for about half hour each, had a great time and want to go again. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a bit of an adrenaline hit!

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

I’m currently living in Sydney. I went and did flyboarding by myself. It was absolutely THE BEST time!!! Scotty was so awesome! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I would suggest going with a bunch of mates and making a day of it. Scotty has a barbie that you can use too and you can get a group discount!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Review from Simon Braun:
I was a bit apprehensive about my coordination and balance for this but Derek's instruction and power control made this experience amazing. It took only a few minutes to get a handle on both the jetboarding and jetpacking and then I was soaring high and fast. Loved it! Definitely recommend giving this a crack.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Great day watching or participating and the instructors are great. The guys really enjoyed doing it and will be back

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

My son (15) and I (48) had a great time on the jet board. Thanks to Derek's expert coaching we managed to lift off in no time. It's very safe and heaps of fun, highly recommended!

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

The jetpack was so much fun!! Definitely a must to add to the bucket list. Derek is a great instructor and is with you every step. Thanks again we will be back.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Despite my fear of heights, I chose to have a go on the jetpack. It was beyond fun and was truly an unforgettable experience.
The instructors were patient and friendly, and took the time to talk me out of my fears. Next time I will definitely need to give the hover board a go!

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Derek and Brayden frendly blokes awesome to learn with had such a blast spraying them on jetski with the board.. learnt how to dolphin dive, do spirals in the air while hovering and dolphin dive doing a spriral coming out of that water. Such awesome fun highly recommend if you want some fun of a weekend