All reviews commercial area bus stop right outside the hotel jumbo hypermarket minutes by car clean hotel min walk room service enjoyed our stay hotel is located air conditioning would stay here again pastel de nata hie taxi city lisbon drain
Reviewed April 13, 2017

Great hotel located very close to the Lisbon airport (15 minutes by car).
Very neatly maintained and kept clean at all times.
The staff (Bernado and Joana to name a few) are extremely warm, friendly and helpful.
JUMBO hypermarket is located very close to this hotel.
Uber is quite popular near this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Imran A
simao s, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Alfragide, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2017

"Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

SS
DOO

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Modern hotel, with good looks.

Confortable, with the essencial equippmeant that you need, for a good night sleep, and rest.

They have an indoor car park, but they charge extra. The night rate, from, 20h to 9h is 3,5€.

I detect a few, inconvenients. in the,shower the drain cap, was broken,but in place, when I put my foot inside the shower, I lost my balance, and put my foot on a triangular plastic spike that was underneath the broken drain cap..., It was painfull but berable, althouth I was pleased not to bleed, fortunatelly it was not sharp enought to injure. But when it happen, for a few moments I thought "I´m screwed up..."!!!

the soap dispenser,from the lavatory was not clean, and it was visable..,it`s a detail that show, that room service always was neglected., so it`s not a five star in higiene.

The breakfast, was good, it has everything that is expectable for first meal...I didn´t see bacon, and eggs...but fine, for 79€ can`t have everything you may think.

Room Tip: It´s not knowned to have special services, and they say, may charge you extra, for special requests
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank tripwalk

SS
DOO

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

This is an Hotel that will surprise you by the simplicity of all. The rooms are great with a good shower space, the service is impeccable and the public space is for eat and stay for a while is very nice. Recommend when spending a simple time of your life but make sure you have a car to take you to see river as well as Lisbon centre.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
simao s, Gerente geral at Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Alfragide, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

SJS
GM

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

This very modern/new hotel is not easy to find, even with GPS!
However, it's worth the extra effort. The hotel and rooms are very high standard and clean. No complaints whatsoever. Breakfast is exactly what you would expect from any HIE in Europe. However, the daily B&B price is much cheaper!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

SJS
GM

Reviewed December 5, 2016

Although this is a nice hotel, it is obviously a stop for tour buses. This means that breakfast is extremely busy before 8.30am and dinner is the same.
The breakfast is boring, the same rolls, ham and cheese every day. Dinner is much the same, with tables reserved for bus travellers. One night we were moved 3 times because we sat at the wrong table. Not that any of them had reserved signs on them. After a couple of nights it just became a hassle so we didn't bother going.
The staff are very good, helpful and friendly. But the hotel is in a commercial area so there is nothing around it. The on,y good thing is that there is a bus stop right outside the main door. I would not recommend this hotel if you are staying more than 1 night

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lisbon Alfragide, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Hi Marilyn C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. I am pleased to know that you found our staff to be helpful. On the other hand, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during breakfast. Rest assured that it is in our continued efforts to maintain and improve our amenities and services in order to be consistent in giving our valued guests the best hotel experience possible. I do hope that we will get a chance to make it up to you in the future.

Faith R