We booked 1 night at the end of may. Went with husband and 4 months old baby. Unfortunately it rained/snowed the whole day so the only thing to do was the pool/spa. The pool was really cold and small. It felt crowed with only 4 persons in it. The spa was full the whole afternoon (4 places), thanks to a couple that decided they would stay in it until the end of the afternoon.
The dining was excellent with excellent service too.
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Room was clean and we loved that it's not carpet on the floor! There's a Keurig coffee machine in the room, so if you want more variety for your morning coffee, bring your own k-cups!
I would go back for dining experience and clean rooms. But I would choose another hotel if I wanted to relax in a spa/pool the whole week-end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in-between Brome Lake and the Quilliams' faunal reserve, the Hotel Suites Lac-Brome will seduce you with the comfort of its rooms and suites with individual balcony. Discover the faunal reserve on board of our canoes or relax on our private beach on Brome Lake. Enjoy our fine cuisine in a urban-chic decor, with an amazing view on the St.Lawrence River and visit our spectacular wine cellar of over 3000 bottles. Rejuvenating yourself at our spa will bring you vitality and serenity. Guaranteed. La Brume Spa, a resting environment where all cares offered express refinement and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Suites Lac-Brome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Quilliams Hotel Lac-Brome
- Hotel Suites Lac-Brome Quebec, Canada