“favourite indian restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The staff were friendly and we were able to choose where we sat (which I like doing) the food was absolutely delicious and reasonably priced for the quality experience you get at the restaurant. I've also been here for takeaways a few times and it's always just as good!

There are newer reviews for Ashianna

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Used this place for a few years now and it's always been good.
However our last visit gave us the best Indian meal I've ever had.
Well worth a visit!

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

My staff and I visited Ashianna in order to thank my team for all their hard work throughout the year.

Hussain and the team could not do enough to make our visit a memorable one.

We were welcomed served our drinks and taken to our seats, where they continued to spoil us with fantastic service, food and the final bill was very reasonable.

I've been dining here now for a number of years and wanted too share my love for the restaurant with my friends for such a long time.
I'm glad my friends have now been and they too are now regulars!

'Give it a try and prove me wrong'

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Good food, good service, friendly service, reasonably priced. You can`t ask for more. My wife and I are regular visitors and would recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My review is based on the takeaway side of the business. You may say it isn't relevant but then if you were like us and you have previously enjoyed a sit in meal at ashianna then you may think "yeah that was nice we will try a takeaway"

My advice would be sit in but don't bother with the takeaway. Normally I use Brunton Park Tandorri. Really nice and it does a 6 course weekday special for £9.95. We fancied a change and opted for a takeaway from Ashianna. I understand it is a restaurant so I didn't mind paying a little extra. It came to £14 for what we normally pay a tenner for but I can accept that. What I cant accept though is that they didn't give any popodoms, the chapatti was the size of a rich tea biscuit and I was gobsmacked to see the portion size for my curry. Normally you get a large carton of curry and a smaller one for the rice. Not at Ashianna. The curry container was the same size as the rice and was only half full. 5 small bits of chicken. So I paid 40% more to get the smallest portion I have ever received at a takeaway. Shame because the food was nice but I am surprised they get any takeaway business when they are so tight.

We will visit again for a sit down as their Tues/Wed special is actually a very good offer and the food is very good but never again for a takeaway. RIP OFF!!!!!!!