I stayed here for 4 nights with my other half. It was suitable at the time as we hadn't pre-booked anywhere but probably wouldn't go again.
+ quiet countryside (dependent on neighbours though!)
+ fairly clean
+ good for short stay
+ room was tidied/bed made every day
+ TV in the bedroom
+ complimentary mini wine bottles/tea/coffee
+ double size shower cubicle
- door from bedroom to bathroom/toilet is wooden folding door that doesn't really provide much privacy or sound barrier
- walls between lodges are VERY thin - could hear everything the couple in the next lodge were saying (let alone anything else!)
- shower had no power at all - not good if you have long hair!
- before booking it said a fridge was included with the room but had to ask the cleaner for one. When it came it was very small and very loud!
- nothing close by and the pub next door is closed
- very bumpy drive to the lodge with huge pot holes in - not good if you're in a hatchback!
- fairly clean but quite a lot of cobwebs
- upon arrival found that our toilet was leaking and had a bowl underneath to prevent it going onto the floor
- photos looks nicer than the lodge actually is
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Woodland Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.