All reviews nice hotel suitable for families little bit woods baby facilities village massage wellness sauna slovakia
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Welness for 52euros (2kids 1adult) and finaly there is simply said nothing( sauna not included etc) for this price. Horrible dirt around the 2pools. There is a lot of other possibilities in Slovakia with nice pools and with much much better price.
They have charge point for electric car charging. I asked what is the price for charging the car and answer was nothink-as I hope while I was a customer which left cca 70euros there in 3 hours. The reality was different when we were leaving. They asked 10euro for charging my car with slow charger- real cost was somewhere 0.5euro. OK do not negotiate about price, but they exactly mention it is free of charge. It was unprofessional and mafia like.

In this resort they ask everywhere special price charging for such stupid things. They ask huge money and give low value.

Horrible experience which i did not expected in such propagated place.
I am sorry we will never return again-think so.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
632guestrelation, Manažér at Hotel Sitno, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Dear Guest.

We appreciate your feed back about Your one Day Wellness Stay in our Hotel Sitno in Vyhne.
Thank You for Your Opinion.
We apologize that our services didnt made Your expectations.

IF You have any other questions, please dont be hasitate contact us anytime.

Guestrelation manager Hotel Sitno**** Vyhne
Michaela Katialova.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from a family vacation with another family. Wasn't sure what to expect as good customer service can be hard to find but here it was exceptional. From the moment we were welcomed in with a welcome drink to the moment we left, nothing was too much trouble. Every member of staff from the waiters to the pool lifeguard were truly exceptional. The facilities were great with an excellent range of activities. The food was lovely and the kids loved it. It is very much family focused but I wouldn't say it excludes people without kids as facilities are excellent and after 9 is very quiet as most families are in their rooms. I have already booked for another long weekend and I am so happy that I found this place. The group consisted of french, English and Slovak and we all agreed it was the best family resort we had been to.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2018

If you don´t have kids or if you just don´t like kids, it´s probably not for you. All weekend long we had to listen to screaming kids, running kids.. the activities are mainly just for kids and families. Spa area (saunas) was not much relaxing because of - again - kids, and the relaxing area consisted of 3 plastic beds. The only really wonderful thing is their 4 elements spa where I got the best massage in years, so this I absolutely recommend.
Food was OK, decent choices and quality. Staff was friendly. Too bad the restaurant area was quite cold for my liking (as were all open areas in the hotel) and so so busy and noisy. The bed was comfortable except for a huge gap in the middle between mattresses.
To conclude, it´s probably OK for families with kids. If you´re looking for a nice romantic relaxing weekend, look some place else.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Hotel Sitno is suitable place for business meeting or firms' party. It is a nice hotel with modern interior situated in romantic scenery of mountains and woods with friendly staff, offering fresh food, delicious cakes, great variety of fruits and drinks. The rooms are big and clean.There is a big congress hall, lobby bar and also wellness center. According to the requests of clients hotel is able to prepare a nice party in the evening with great music. Management is able to solve also unexpected problems with electricity during snow calamity. Way to the hotel is little bit complicated - up to the hill with curves.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2017

We tried to applied older voucher for 2-nights accommodation which didn't have expiration date!. Nevertheless fully aware that the voucher is old we suggest to get some discount or just partially apply the voucher.

They refused without a discussion give us new offer (which was more expensive that you can book online) and expiration of voucher addressed by the General Terms and Conditions(GTC). When we point out that there is nothing in their GTC which say regarding expiration of vouchers or vouchers at all. Their answer was that they prohibit use of our voucher (without a reason) and stop to discussion.

Not angry, but just really disappointed, that in these days we have such "great services".

My advice: You can choose hotel which deserve more your money, but if you still want to go there, please be sure you would have no additional or special request because the management didn't give a "attention" regarding the customers.

Date of stay: November 2017