Book In Advance

from $83.11
More Info
from $131.30
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Relaxed and nice atmosphere. Professional and friendly staff. Try the bridge pendling as well as the rafting. Brilliant!

Date of experience: July 2018
Stein Erik G, Owner at Go Rafting Sjoa, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

We are happy that you liked being here with us! Thank you for sharing your experience here!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Great place, friendly and helpful staff with a professional guide I’ve just been there in June with my friends and we loved this place, and will definitely come back to GoRafting in anytime. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: June 2018
Stein Erik G, Owner at Go Rafting Sjoa, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Thank you very much, we really appreciate your kind words:-)

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

We just came back from canyoning and it was amazing. Really nice guide, good equipment. It felt safe and we had so much fun. I would definately go again with these guys.

Date of experience: June 2018
Stein Erik G, Eier at Go Rafting Sjoa, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Thank you very much for your nice feedback. Welcome back to us!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

I hate water sports. The cold, the wet and the potential of falling in the sea is not something I revel in. And yet when i found myself putting on the wetsuits, helmets and other equipment i was cautiously optimistic, this was Norway after all, known for its idyllic scenery and incredible views. I was not disappointed. Our guides were funny, made us feel safe (most of the time) and made me not hate water sports as much.

The rafting built team-work and at the same time, made me scared, overwhelmed and full of adrenaline at the drops in the rapids. When we were not rowing we were soaking in all of the views of what Sjoa's wilderness had to offer, and let me say, it's not something I am going to forget anytime soon, from the rolling hills to the lush valleys, this was an experience I will never forget.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank 225zainc

Hello Zain!
We are very happy that you now hate water sports a little less:-) Goal achieved!

Reviewed June 25, 2017

We booked a family package with rafting and barbeque in the evening. The package also included 2 nights in a small cabin incl breakfast.
We had to pick the family-level on the rafting because the daughters age ..14... and if you´re 14 the rafting might be a little bit too easy. But now we know that we are coming back for more advanced rafting.
The cabins are small and cosy...and lays with a view over the river. Breakfast is ok and the barbeque was really good. Drinks and snacks can be bought in the reception.
The overall experience of this place is really good. You get a family feeling and a warm velcome when you arrive.
The guides are from all over the world and very experienced, always with a smile and time to spare if you would like to ask something.
You will feel safe in the raft with any of these guides in it.

Date of experience: June 2017

Thank you for the review. You are very welcome to come back for some more splashes on the Sjoa River, now that the daughter is one year older:-)
Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Go rafting Sjoa is the smallest scale rafting company in Heidal that we saw and that was a good thing: it added to the good ambiance. We did the family rafting tour which was amazing: not too soft so no disappointed children (the guide added to the excitement with games etc) but also not scary at all. The ideal family trip: all 3 children (17, 15 and 10 years old) liked it a lot!!!! The cake and coffee while watching the pictures on a big screen was a nice bonus!! Thanks for the great day!

Date of experience: July 2016