See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We unfortunately arrived in the middle of a power cut and also when the Manager, Simone, was away. However, given the circumstances we were well looked after by Piero, very proud of the local cheese and wine. The hotel has a fascinating history and is positioned with spectacular views. The decor is definitely of a period when it was at its heyday, but adds to the charm.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2017

Attitude is everything in this trade. At Bellavista anger seemed to pervade. They may well be living on the the hotel's past history. So sad! We were a group of 36 and no one had a good word. Food service slow, portions small. Plus one bad incident and I will not dwell on it. Terrible is the best I can rate Bellavista!!

Room tip: There are better places to stay!!!
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Valerie Z
Luise_9, Proprietario at Hotel Bellavista, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2017

Dear lady,
I perfectly remember you. I was astonished and embarassed when you asked me to pay back your hairdryer that you damaged.
I am not used to arrogance and such customers, specially when the comment you said was: " this hotel sucks" in the mouth of a lady seemed to me very rude and unpolite.
Said that,I was not advised of a cheese delivery not authorized by me and stored in our restaurant's fridge,which is not allowed.
Thanks anyway for your stay.
Best regards
simona

Reviewed November 1, 2016

This is a little gem in the heart of the Lange hills. The views from each room, as well as the restaurant are simply astounding and the food is better than most "destination restaurants" in piedmont. - Just the right balance of traditional Italian with modern twists.

Rooms are full of character, (I think most have private terrace) and the location is great for exploring.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2016

We actually did not stay here, instead took a 1/2 day cooking course with the fabulous Chef Piergiorgio and Alessio - the class itself was great and they made delicious food (or in this case directed us on how to make it). The town is gorgeous, location of hotel could not be better. Enjoy!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here as a family in 5 rooms. Our party of 2 adults and 2 kids occupied the family room on the top floor. Great space for 4 of us although the beams were low and so you had to duck in the bathroom to avoid hitting head.
Reception on arrival was fast friendly and efficient.
Breakfast was good, a basic European continental breakfast.
There was not much to offer in terms of snacks - just sandwiches of ham/cheese/tomato. The alternative was a fairly expensive lunch and dinner menu.
The location was perfect, opposite a pretty church in a beautiful square at the top of the village. The views of the mountains on a clear day were stunning.
I would definitely return.

Date of stay: September 2016