“My first Koalas”

Book In Advance
More Info
$230.96*
and up
Kangaroo Island Wildlife Day Trip from Adelaide...
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Seddon
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park is a fun day out for all ages! Hand feed kangaroos, touch and hold koalas, see Penguins play, slither in and see our reptiles and get up close with many of our beautiful Australia native animals. Take a stroll at your own pace, join our guided tour or come along to our interactive animal displays. Stay for morning tea or lunch and enjoy our lovely cafe and coffee. The park has new owners since late 2013, so if you have visited before then be sure to come back and see all our changes.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 7, 2014

My first Koalas in Australia - and some kangaroos. The koalas are more protected here, and hide in the trees. I think Parndana has also times when you can hold a Koala, but we observed them mostly in their gum trees. The kangaroos are more reserved here as well. Nice to visit though.

1  Thank Neuenburg
in 40 reviews
"wildlife"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed June 30, 2014

met the owners they are lovely people, they have updated the kiosk and doing improvements all the time the range of animals are great must go check out the albino Kangaroo

1  Thank Heather W
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had an amazing day at KI Wildlife Park! Sam and Dana were wonderful in teaching us about the wildlife and the experience to see feedings and take part in Koala handling with the staff was absolutely remarkable. Our kids not only got to see amazing wildlife, They were able to learn about many unique animals and talk to handlers and to Sam and Dana themselves.The stop there was the highlight of our time on Kangaroo Island!

3  Thank Burken20
Reviewed June 23, 2014

See more reviews
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I've never been one who would choose to visit a wildlife park, however being a Guide for a Lodge on KI I had to take some American Guests who were keen to cuddle a Koala. The experience changed my perception forever. The park has a great range of animals and the staff happily take the time to answer questions and really let you interact with the animals. I was so impressed that when my daughter visited recently it was on my must do list with her. The entry fee won't break the bank & the extra $10 to cuddle a Koala was money well spent. I would definitely recommend a visit...even if you are an Aussie!!

1  Thank Jenny C