“Fantastic Time, a must do!”

Alaskan Adventure Dog Sledding
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Arundel
More attraction details
Owner description: Alaskan Adventure Tremblant invites you to come and live an unforgettable, authentic dog sledding experience! Alone, in a group or with your family,the dogsledding initiation is for you! Our 2h30 activity includes: introduction to our dogs, participating in the harnessing of our teams and a course on how to drive your OWN sled. At our half way point, a stop awaits you with traditional home-made treats from Quebec. Come and Mush with us!
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This was a great day! My husband and I had a wonderful time meeting all the dogs/pups in the kennels along with a wonderful ride on the course with the dogs. The owners are fantastic and treat their dogs well. Great Pictures and a great time, thank you!

1  Thank Ivy2014
There are newer reviews for Alaskan Adventure Dog Sledding

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

This has been one of the best experiences of my life!!!! We enjoyed every bit, the dogs are amazing, the guides are very nice and the whole experience is unbelievable! Definitely a must do in a lifetime!!!!!

1  Thank MaryJo M
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We booked a trip over the holidays and had an amazing time with our family at Alaskan Adventure. Definitely a standout experience of our Quebec travels so far. I admittedly wasn't sure what to expect about the experience but the place had gotten such great reviews that we decided to try it. The dog-sledding itself was super fun and a great experience, but it was fun to participate in other parts of the process like bringing the dogs to the sled. The group of people running the operation were equally fantastic. They clearly love all of these dogs and have come up with tourism method that perfectly balances safety with fun and adventure.

1  Thank JillB2014
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I saw a review for Alaskan Adventure raving about the experience and how the owners cared so much for the dogs. I thought that the review was a little over the top, but worth the family going to see what it was all about. To my delight the review was spot on and the crew at Alaskan Adventure made the day the highlight of our trip. All of the crew couldn't have been nicer, more helpful or more concerned about our time with their dogs! They REALLY do care about their dogs, and treat them all like there favorite. We had plenty of time to get to know the team, helped get them fit in their harness and onto the sleds. Max our trainer showed us how to get the team going and ran us through some of the most beautiful forests with our sleds. The dogs made it so easy that my wife (5'1" and 95 pounds) had no problem running the team with me in the basket for the second half of the tour.
The tour is suitable for for all ages and all my kids (13,16,17) all enjoyed it very much. An added bonus was a little time at the end with the 2 week old puppies!
I can't say enough about the time with Alaskan Adventure and can't wait to return to enjoy it again!
Thank you all from the Silver family!

1  Thank Hiho34
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I didn't know what to expect coming here, but I had a blast! More than just a great winter activity, this is a chance to bond with some fabulous animals and see how an outfit like this can be run well. The tour itself is great. Some open landscape, and some runs through the forest. The course isn't too steep, so is quite fast. The forest is especially great. You spend plenty of time driving so that you come away with a good "feel" for it.

You get good time to bond with the dogs before riding, and walk them to the sled before you start off. The dogs are well cared for, fed robust chicken diets, and look really healthy. The whole team at Alaskan Adventure acts like a big happy family, and its obvious they work hard to provide an amazing experience to you while keeping their dogs happy and healthy.

This is an aside from the dogsled experience, but the folks here are also just great caring people. I got stuck in a snow bank about a mile down the road after we left, and about 10 (all?!) of the employees at Alaskan came out and helped me get out. I was pretty stuck, and they spent about an hour helping (pushing, then ropes, then chains). Outstanding people!!

2  Thank brob76