“Amazing four course Italian dinner. ”
Review of Fattoria Cigliano

Fattoria Cigliano
Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Quarto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

We selected the menu of the day for 30€. This included seven different appetizers, two pasta dishes, meat (we selected the filet) with salad and potatoes, three desserts, unlimited house wine and dessert drinks.

The staff was attentive and friendly. There was even a playground for my toddler.

My husband and I will definitely go here again.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

We have lived here for 2.5 years and this is hands down the best value for the money we have found anywhere in Naples. Choose the 25E course menu and you will not be disappointed. Never ending antipasti, choice of 4-6 handmade pasta, mixed grill (including steak, sausage, pork and chicken), a variety of desserts.... and of course water, wine, cellos and cafe included
The staff is amazing, the food is top notch, and the prices are incredible.
Parking is easy and plentiful and there is a small playground for children.
This is an undiscovered gem that will quickly become our favorite!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 1, 2016

I came here for a ladies lunch on Sunday. The service was prompt and the staff was incredibly welcoming and the restaurant itself was clean and bright. We weren't offered a menu, and many of us didn't want a full fixed menu, however that is exactly what we got. The antipasti came out and was a beautiful display but I didn't care for most of it. The tripe was good, although served cold. The first course I had a pasta with onion sauce that was very pungent and I didn't care for the texture of the sauce. Our server came and asked if we would prefer steak, chicken etc for the second course. Many said steak, and others were full. We had to ask later, after receiving the bill, why the steak was extra? They said it wasn't part of the fixed menu. The menu we were never given, and no one explained this to us. That aside, the steak was VERY good. The desert wasn't my favorite, but certainly not bad. Over all this restaurant has a great atmosphere, the staff was lovely, despite our small hiccups with price and what was included, I would come back and try again. Clearly based on other reviews this place is great. There aren't a lot of great restaurants in Quarto, so finding gems is essential for those who live around the area.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 20, 2016

This restaurant is about a mile from my house and now I am kicking myself for waiting 2 whole years to try it. We had the 25E "menu of the day" and each plate was extraordinary. Their antipasti was perfection and slightly different from the normal fare we expect in most local restaurants. Usually when we do the full course meal there is at least one course that is "average" or forgettable but that was not the case here. It is apparent that they not only have great recipes but also that they only serve fresh and quality ingredients.
The waiter was incredibly attentive and came over immediately with more drinks or the next course when he saw we were finished. For the dolce course he brought out a selection of desserts as well as bottles of meloncello and limoncello to enjoy before our café.
There is a nice play area in front and our children enjoyed running around while waiting for the next course.
Definitely a must try restaurant if you live in the Napoli suburbs. Easy parking, great service and the food was the best quality for our money that we have experienced so far! Thank you for a lovely meal.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed March 26, 2015

Setting: Old but characterful building that was cozy despite the low temperatures outside. We came here with a very large group in the off season of January 2015. The weather was chilly so we did not take advantage of the ample outdoor seating and children’s play areas. Judging from the surroundings sitting outside would have been an added bonus.

Food: High quality and generous quantity served by an excellent staff. The food was a good representation of Campania, I would love to take my family here.

Service: Our entire party was well taken care. On a particularly high note the staff offered choices for the secondi, observed individual requests and the plates were accurate for all twenty meals served to our group.

Price: Reasonable considering the meal quality and variety.

Date of visit: February 2015