Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
Ubud Raya Hotel(Sayan)(Great Value!)
$53
$39
Agoda.com
Kubu Darma Accommodation(Sayan)(Great Value!)
$36
Naya Ubud(Ubud)
$117
$106
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

d'Omah Bali Hotel(Ubud)(Great Value!)
$39
HotelQuickly
$79
$67
$114
$103
Bumi Muwa Ubud Katiklantang(Ubud)(Great Value!)
$78
$68
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
1,504 results
All reviewsthe rivermain buildingjimbaran bayriverfront villalily pondspa villasduplex suiteplunge poolkids clubour honeymoonvillage walkayung terracebike ridecycling tourriverside cafeoutdoor showermoment you arrive
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Is this the world's best hotel? It is for me. After the gob-smacking entry architecture, you step into your villa and stand looking for a minute or two. Decor. Space. Pool. Jungle just beyond. And the staff were amazing. Genuinely happy and eager to do everything possible for you. No need to add to other general positive reports. A few tips: Go on the jungle walk your first morning. You see and meet real Bali (you really do) .. villages, artisans, farmers, all in two hours. Ask to do some rice planting. The villas nestle in amongst rice paddies within the hotel grounds. The staff will gladly teach you how to plant rice and get you to do a paddy or two. It's fun. Afterwards, a thirst quenching macheted coconut from the tree. The main pool is paradise along the river.Try the yoga sessions around the main elevated pond. And go to sleep listening to the sounds of a hundred exotic creatures.

Room Tip: Get a villa if you can.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I traveled to Bali solo, and started off in Kuta. But after 2 hours it was clear that was not my preferred holiday experience. Went on line and reserved a room at the Four Seasons for the next three nights.

It is hard to detail all the wonderful experiences but I will try.

-- Upon check-in I was upgraded to a villa with my own pool and indoor/outdoor shower. The room was beautiful and peaceful

-- And then there was the Four Seasons 40th anniversary celebration with the families of the staff, the children dancing and parading. What a wonderful first night that was. And my first experience of the Balinese culture I was to fall in love with.

-- The property is so lovely. I fell in love with the rice fields of Bali and the Sayan property is one large rice field, with workers tending the fields during the day. And water running everywhere. And the river. I cannot overstate the natural beauty of this place.

-- The staff. Wonderful. Attentive. Friendly.

-- The reason for my trip was my birthday. It was a beautiful place to spend my birthday and upon returning from a day at the spa, I found a lovely cake in my room. Understated and thoughtful, although I had not mentioned it was my birthday. They take care of every detail.

It was such a wonderful time, I'm heading back for my birthday next week.

(Although it says below I traveled in April 2011 it was March.)

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank SpringHaughton
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Bali is wonderful! Staying at the Four Seasons completed this great experience. The amiable staff, the marvelous location, the pool and spa overlooking the river, the programs offered ... PERFECT!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank GiovanaGaboardi
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for part of our honeymoon, and I absolutely loved the charm of both the hotel and of Ubud. Since it was our honeymoon, the hotel provided us with a complimentary bottle of wine along with a small cake. I was also constantly impressed with the staff, all of whom seemed to remember our names.

The hotel itself is quite charming. The hotel is a bit older, but I love the dual-level rooms (living room and 1/2 bath upstairs, bedroom and full bath downstairs), the large balcony, and the view of the river below. I also love how you feel like you're in the middle of the jungle - the hotel certainly has that feeling of seclusion.

We truly enjoyed our stay at the Four Seasons Sayan, and the one and only (minor) complaint that I have is with the billing department. My wife and I booked and pre-paid for the hotel through hotels.com. Upon checkout, the only bill I received from the Four Seasons was for (1) one meal at the hotel restaurant, and (2) transportation from the hotel to the airport. However, upon returning home, I learned that my credit card had been inadvertently charged for the cost of our rooms.

Four Seasons worked with me to ensure that I received a refund for this inadvertent charge. However, it took them over a month (and several follow-ups from me) to get my refund. Despite the amount of time that it took to resolve this issue, I did appreciate their helpfulness in getting this matter resolved.

Overall, I was happy with my stay and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JOL949
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I stayed here very briefly but the personal touch by the GM of the hotel who took time to introduce herself and take a coffee with me at breakfast.

You know the four seasons are some of the best hotels in the world but these small touches by their senior management and beautiful hotels, location and service is what keeps them at the top of the charts.

Well done 4 seasons and thanks you to the GM she's the star in the crown jewels that is undisputed

• Stayed: February 2012