“Best Restaurant in Penestanan.”
Review of Bella by Sage

Bella by Sage
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Sayan
Description: Bella is an innovative vegan Italian restaurant showcasing local and organic ingredients. By the creators of Sage, Bella is a creative plant based alternative inspired by traditional italian cuisine. We source a majority of our produce from our local organic farm and make nearly everything we can by hand and from scratch.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bella by Sage is a really relaxed, unpretentious restaurant set in the village type atmosphere of Penestanan. The food is a mix of traditional and modern Italian dishes, but with a super healthy twist...they’re all plant based! It’s fascinating and fun to try these vegetarian and vegan versions of classic Italian dishes...the grandmas of Italy would honestly be proud of the flavors, they’re exactly how they should taste, like they’ve been passed down from one generation to another.

1  Thank Philip D

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious and cosy atmosphere in my favourite Penestanan. Previously loved them for lunch, now found thay breakfasts are also fantastic.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been a fan of Sage and have fallen in love with this new Italian restaurant of theirs! The Mac and cheese, lasagna, salads, pizzas.....I could eat here everyday! I’m personally not vegan and this place is at the top of my list whenever I’m in Ubud. It pleases everyone!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place has my favorite pizza in ubud. The "barbecue jackfruit pizza" with a side of buffalo wings(cauliflower) both delicious and very filling.
Bella has a great atmosphere, spacious and reasonable pricing. One of of my favorite spots in bali that happen to be vegan.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve had a few meals in Bella now....
very happy with the variety of food on Bella’s menu, up there in the top 5 vegan restaurant in Ubud!!!
It’s a must visit in the artist village of penestanan, Ubud..
The restaurant has a clean, minimal fresh decor with an a/c restaurant at the front and a spacious restaurant at the back!

Thanks for your passion for clean and healthy food

Date of visit: February 2019