“Big Creek Guided Paddling Tour ~ Such a peaceful day” 5 of 5 bubbles

$82.07*
and up
Long Point Bay Zip Line Canopy Tour
Port Dover, Canada
“Big Creek Guided Paddling Tour ~ Such a peaceful day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

what a fabulous experience. I had some experience paddling, but this was more than 30 years ago! So I was a bit worried about being able to keep up. No worries! Our guides Brian and Paula were supportive, and within minutes I was off.

This is something everyone should do! The trip down Big Creek is peaceful, Brian and Paula added to the trip by pointing out various birds and interesting facts of nature. I would do it all over again! (even if Brian and Paula didn't bring a fabulous snack blueberry muffins and fruit salad.)

this is an adventure that suits everyone skill level!! Our group consisted of 2 in their early 60s and 1 late 50s! Try it you will love it!!!!!!!!!

Westtown, Pennsylvania, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Take a Zodiac to a place few people have ever been”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Zodiac boat trip to the tip of Long Point was a complete blast. At full speed, the boat screamed across Lake Erie to bring us to a few places most never get to see. Our stop at a large sand bar a few km from land was surreal - a sense of walking on water far out in a Great Lake. The finale at the tip of Long Point was great - wild bird, land trailing off into the lake, a lovely old light house. Of course, half the fun is getting there. From the tip, one could see the Ontario shore and Nanticoke in the far distance and the other direction, the shoreline of Pennsylvania.

Thanks to Captain Garrett Reid. He is a young man but capable and enthusiastic.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Only there one night - Must Come Back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our thanks to Garrett Reid who gave us the greatest Zodiac boat tour!!! Due to Garrett’s expertise, riding on his Zodiac boat was a blast!!! Not only did Garrett do a great job entertaining us with the history of this awe inspiring place, he went above and beyond his call of duty by acting as photographer when he learned I had forgotten to bring my camera. He then kindly transferred the photos he took to my email so we would have memory keepsakes of his remarkable tour. As I said to my husband, riding on Garrett’s Zodiac boat was better than any amusement park ride! So, if you are looking for fun and adventure – be sure to request Garrett Reid as your tour guide!!!!!We only had the chance to do the Zodiac Boat tour at Turkey Point -

Riga, Latvia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Paddling in paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Loved the Big Creek paddle with guides Paula and Brian! Excellent tour w/ educational tidbits on biology (birds, plants, bugs) and Norfolk County along the creek as well as fun, interesting stories that were intriguing even to my early teen gals. They also serve a great snack mid-way through the trek of bran muffins and fruit salad -- yum! We're hoping to make it an annual tradition for our family (1st visit was August 2012)! The best Canadian hospitality on water!!

Hamilton, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Awesome family day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Each group has their own guide. We comprised a group eight. The first thing we did was some practice and education on how to zip line. This was fabulous for me. I previously did zip lining in St. Lucia and that was not part of my experience. I wish that my first experience had been at Long Point. The staff takes excellent care of each and every participant and ensures that you feel comfortable and confident. I truly cannot compliment the team enough. I am 57 years of age and I was pretty nervous, even though I had ziplined before. Neither my daughter, son-in-law or son had done this before and they were thrilled with the day and how well taken care of we were. My husband had previously ziplined with me in St. Lucia and he also felt the staff did an excellent job and that the park was very well done. We all had an incredible day together and we also enjoyed meeting the other three individuals we were paired with. Keep up the great work!!!

Visited August 2012