“Only there one night - Must Come Back!”

Long Point Eco-Adventures
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our thanks to Garrett Reid who gave us the greatest Zodiac boat tour!!! Due to Garrett’s expertise, riding on his Zodiac boat was a blast!!! Not only did Garrett do a great job entertaining us with the history of this awe inspiring place, he went above and beyond his call of duty by acting as photographer when he learned I had forgotten to bring my camera. He then kindly transferred the photos he took to my email so we would have memory keepsakes of his remarkable tour. As I said to my husband, riding on Garrett’s Zodiac boat was better than any amusement park ride! So, if you are looking for fun and adventure – be sure to request Garrett Reid as your tour guide!!!!!We only had the chance to do the Zodiac Boat tour at Turkey Point -

There are newer reviews for Long Point Eco-Adventures

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Loved the Big Creek paddle with guides Paula and Brian! Excellent tour w/ educational tidbits on biology (birds, plants, bugs) and Norfolk County along the creek as well as fun, interesting stories that were intriguing even to my early teen gals. They also serve a great snack mid-way through the trek of bran muffins and fruit salad -- yum! We're hoping to make it an annual tradition for our family (1st visit was August 2012)! The best Canadian hospitality on water!!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Each group has their own guide. We comprised a group eight. The first thing we did was some practice and education on how to zip line. This was fabulous for me. I previously did zip lining in St. Lucia and that was not part of my experience. I wish that my first experience had been at Long Point. The staff takes excellent care of each and every participant and ensures that you feel comfortable and confident. I truly cannot compliment the team enough. I am 57 years of age and I was pretty nervous, even though I had ziplined before. Neither my daughter, son-in-law or son had done this before and they were thrilled with the day and how well taken care of we were. My husband had previously ziplined with me in St. Lucia and he also felt the staff did an excellent job and that the park was very well done. We all had an incredible day together and we also enjoyed meeting the other three individuals we were paired with. Keep up the great work!!!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

it was an excellent experience ! The staff was very hospitable and provided lots of knowledge and expertise regarding the activities and nature at the camp site. Especially the tour guides we had for paddle boating and zip lining were exceptionally funny and nice with awesome personalities. The rooms were really clean and nice. You could consider it luxury camping. I didn't even know a place like this existed so close to home. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A great outing for the whole family, near the beach, near provincial parks, near golf courses, and of course, near wineries.