“5* Service and 5* champagne!”

Champagne G. Tribaut
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Hautvillers
England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“5* Service and 5* champagne!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I chose to visit this champagne house based on the reviews on Tripadvisor, and I was not disappointed! I was travelling through France with a group of friends, and I chose to take them champagne tasting. We arrived and were seated straight away. When we asked to try ALL of their champagnes, they were shocked, but allowed us to and we paid a small charge per glass (1 Euro!)

We were so impressed with the quality of the champagne, the hospitality and the beautiful setting that we bought several bottles between 4 of us. I will definitely be visiting this champagne house again!!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Herbie

London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Stunning setting, wonderful champagne”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We visited following a recommendation from guests at our b&B. they had travelled from Germany to buy their champagne from here. We weren't disappointed! the village is absolutely stunning. So quaint and worth a walk around. The champagne here is lovely and they offer you plenty of tastings. definitely take some time to soak up the views from the house.

Visited October 2013
Sierra Madre, California
125 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 180 helpful votes
“Great place to buy Champage, with personal touch”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We got a tip from the Champagne school to visit here. We had a friendly welcome from the daughter of the founders. In excellent English she explained the family's mission in the trade. In the village where Dom Perignon lived, you can visit his final resting place in the near by Abby. This is a pilgrimage if you love Champagne. They have a nice intimate tasting room. The Champagne is great and we will be back next year. Do not go there and waste their time for free tastings if you are not going to buy anything...that limo is parked in Napa.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Cynthia A
London, UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Lovely small champagne house, very friendly owners (and delicious, affordable champagne!)”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Lovely place to visit if you are weary of the big corporates. Lovely champagne house in the village of Dom Perignon. As you drive in, you can see that Tribault own vineyards sandwiched inbetween those of Moet and Taittinger. I was hosted by the lady who owns the place with her brother. I was lucky to be the only visitor (although a bus drew up as I left with my purchases) - so had plenty of time to try their range, all of which I would have drunk a lot of, quite happily.

Would highly recommend the village as an afternoon out, but especially Champagne Tribault.

Visited June 2013