“One of the best tours we have ever done”

Toro Verde Nature Adventure Park
Toro Verde Adventure Park Zipline Plus The Beast
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Orocovis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: TOROVERDE is the ecological park where you will spend endless hours of adventure. You will enjoy the most beautiful landscapes that will leave you breathless, and extreme sports can make direct contact with nature. If you are someone that you like to feel that rush of adrenaline and excitement, this is the place for you.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Airlie Beach, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“One of the best tours we have ever done”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband worked as a zipline guide in St. Thomas, so we couldn't wait to do the beast in Puerto Rico. We signed up for the Wild Bull (swinging bridge course) and the Beast. WOW. The zipline park in St. Thomas pales in comparison to this park.
It was a little confusing when entering the park because they are doing a lot of construction, but it's going to be even better when they finish it! We were the only ones on our tour. I forgot our trip leader's names, but we had one guy who was on his last day (they called him the old man, haha, he was only in his mid-40s) and the second guy who was a huge cross fitter like us so we had plenty to talk about. Both guides were fantastic and knowledgeable, really great at their jobs.
We went through swinging bridges that were adrenalin filled and to the most scary part - rappelling down a half finished bridge to the ground. I consider myself pretty adventurous, but this was one of the most thrilling things I have ever done. I enjoyed every second of it. We ended with the beast which was absolutely amazing, zipping THOUSANDS of feet up, feeling like you're flying. I cannot say enough good things about this tour. Yes, it's a little pricey but worth every cent.
This is NOT for the weak, faint hearted. This is a true adventure. Thank you, Toro Verde, for an amazing experience.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank CaptKD

• Polish first
Woodside, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

There are so many nice things that I have to say about this establishment.

Let's start with the park itself: Beautiful large forest reserve with long excellent lines to zip from. This is a safe, clean and eco-friendly park.

The staff: Knowledgable and experienced. My husband and I never had to worry about anything as our guides made us feel safe and secure all throughout the day. These guides were skilled and excelled at training our group on how to use the zip line securely. They kept smiles on their faces all day long and kept us entertained while we waited for our turn to zip line. Ask for Alejandro, Joel & Darwin - these guys are amazing.

The zip lines: My husband and I have been on several zip lines before but this has been the best one we have ever been to by far. We didn't have to use our hands to brake (which is what other companies will make you do & is very dangerous). There are 8 lines to zip from, each of which becomes longer and higher as you progress. At one point you are as high as 90 stories with a span of over 850 feet long. These lines are fast with breathtaking views of the forest below and on a clear day - San Juan. The Beast ("La Bestia") is an adrenaline junkie's dream come true. There are no words to describe the feeling when you are soaring in the sky face down at a length of over a mile. The Beast is amazing and was one of the reasons we came back to holiday in Puerto Rico.

My husband and I visited Toro Verde when we went on vacation in May 2013 and loved it so much that we decided to come back in September of the same year. If you are ever in Puerto Rico, make Toro Verde one of your stops. You'll never regret it! =)

Visited September 2013
1 Thank FoodieWatanabe
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Have the best adventure ever!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Finally I did what I have to do so I can say "I did it !!!" I visited and the most exciting time of my life ever. This place is enormous and have a terrific service and personnel very capable to understand your fear. I recommend the "Beast" zip line.

Visited July 2013
Brampton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best zip lines in Puerto Rico”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Did this zip line with my sister and two other guests. Driver was very informative of PR while driving up. all though we had a rental car we took the package where transportation was included which I recommend because this location is high up in the mountains with narrow winding roads. As for the zip lines each one just kept getting better. The beast was awesome and I recommend taking the combo package your already there might as well experience it! Our guides Jose and Nelson where very professional and made you feel safe. These are some of the best views I have ever seen of nature. I would definitely go again if I were to return to PR. Oh ladies we wore shorts but I would recommend wearing leggings or tights it would be more comfortable with the gear you have to wear.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank 338Chris
Melbourne, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Oh My Goodness”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The views are breathtaking! My cousin and I went on the combo zip lines and the beast. The zip lines are great. We had 2 guides, one was Lewis (an English version of his name), they were perfect! I was very, very worried but they calmed me down and we went forward only, to have a great time. The beast is amazing, we loved it! They fed us some good food and we returned to the starting point. Oh by the way get the pictures. There are many pictures of the views you saw, there are some of you zipping the first and second lines. Zip-On Everyone!!

Visited August 2013