“Inspiring & Healing”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kin Kin
Living Valley Health Retreat
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kin Kin
GreenLeadersGold level
Sydney, Australia
“Inspiring & Healing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

I recently spent 10 great days at living Springs. I loved the tranquility, to wake to the sounds of the birds & cows & there was always a lot of laughter, especially coming from the kitchen. The staff are all so warm & friendly & ready to help with even the smallest need. Although it was mostly pleasure, there were moments of '' why am I doing this'', this was mainly after an isotonic drink!
Even after coming home I contacted them for information on a particular product & within minutes I received an email reply. I was so impress with them that my neighbour is now very excited to be going. It was also a pleasure to meet the other guests there all with the same goal, our health!
The talks at night are so informative. I could keep on & on about why I loved my time there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank cheekygal123
Samuel C, Manager at Living Valley Health Retreat, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay with us cheekygal123! You described the tranquility, peace and happy environment at LVS well! Also thank you for your kind words about the team...I'll let them know.

Hopefully we'll be able to welcome you back soon!

Wishing you the best in health! :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a bit late coming LVS was the best health experience anyone could imagine. I walked in extremely unwell and walked out feeling incredible My husband who thought he was well accompanied me felt 20 years younger after our 10 day stay. I refer it to my pleasure and pain retreat Well worth the "pain" and the pleasure is so deserved and appreciated.Most importantly the health results are not transient After 5 years I am now ready to be refreshed again and hope I recognise some of the wonderful staff that were there then. Needs to be experienced to understand the benefits Highly recommended!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Rabby0911
So happy for you Rabby0911! You are right, it's why we're here...to help people achieve the best health possible with long term solutions that are easy to follow. Thanks for your honest and positive review and we look forward to welcoming you back! :)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

I'm completing the 10 days program here at LVS and I am loving it!

Room:
The room is gorgeous, full of light and very cozy. It is cleaned everyday and it is spotless.
They get booked out really fast, so plan in advance.

The food:
For the days when you do have food, it is simply the best vegetarian food I have had in the sunshine coast! The chef, Nita, was like a mom to me and one day she made me heart shaped wholegrain waffles... can you believe it? It melted my heart.:-)

The Naturopath and health consultations:

I can not express how good Tody (naturopath) and Michael (blood analysis) were. Toby over delivered in every way. He was extremely generous with his knowledge and time. It became very obvious that he truly cared for us and our well being. Toby has a wealth of knowledge, lots of experience and he will not let you walk out his door without completely understanding where you health is at and what you must do to heal. He does his job with love and it shows.

The Therapies and treatments:

High quality, organic and 100% petrochemical free, products are used in all therapies and treatments! They follow what they teach here! I had different massages, facial and clay wraps during my stay and all therapists were professional, loving and very good at their work. They will adjust the intensity of the massage to your taste and make sure you are warm and comfortable during the whole time.
For the Extras(what is not included in your package) try to get an appointment with Joy for a Filipino foot massage, I was not lucky enough to find a spot but everyone who did, were singing praises for this treatment!:-))

Night Talks:

Probably the most valuable part of the whole program, because this is knowledge you can take home and change your life for the better! The talks will give you all understanding you need to improve your health and the health of your loved one.
Having beautiful radiant health is easy once you learn from Gary and Toby how to do it. Do not miss any of the talks, they build on each other and are just logical, informative and life changing.

The Staff:
I know I am repeating myself, but I think it is because I have never been in a place where every single member of the staff had a smile in their faces, always looked you up in the eyes and wished you a good morning or simply Hello! - I mean every single one of them... They have a sparkle in their eyes and are calm, caring and respectful at all times.
They will do everything to help you have a resting, healing and lovely experience.

If you join their 5, 7 or 10 days program you will walk out of there a healthier and lighter person. You will also feel calm, rested and truly cared for.

I loved my stay in here and hope to be back soon!:-))

Room Tip: If you are staying at the Economy Single. Single room, ask for room 12 as it has a private balcony...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
8 Thank MimaBev
Thank you for your fantastic, comprehensive and enthusiastic review MimaBev and glad you enjoyed your stay! :) We as a team get excited when our guests enjoy their time with us...it's a passion not just a job! Appreciate you taking the time to share relevant information that others will find useful I'm sure.

Wishing you the best in health and look forward to welcoming you back to the retreat soon!
Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

The message from Living Valley Springs is that your body is made to heal itself. From the moment I turned up (Tracey had organised the shuttle from Brisbane Airport) I was cared for in an exceptional manner. All of the staff were fantastic. I enjoyed a room of my own with ensuite - it was a pleasant walk up a hill. The views from there were lovely. Sleep was easy as there is no traffic noise or street lights.
The detox programme was really easy to follow - all details of where I had to be and at what time were handed to me in a clear timetable. All of the treatments were delivered sensitiively and professionally.
Two highlights - sitting in the steam bath chatting to other people and the graduation dinner. A feast of simple organic food. Yum.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
8 Thank Helen H
Happy you had a fantastic stay by the sounds of it! Thanks for sharing this review Helen, we appreciate hearing honest feedback and know our guests also find these reviews valuable.

Know that you are most welcome back any time! Wishing you the best in health. :)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was the second time I have spent 10 days at LVS.
Enlightening, educational, relaxing, self indulgent, health reforming, supportive and physically revolutionising. I have loved the LVS philosophy on the laws of health...simple clean food, fresh water and air, exercise and love to name a few. An uncomplicated approach to life enabling new beginnings and a new approach to health.
I highly recommend a 10 day detoxing cleanse at LVS ....

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

11 Thank Nicola H
livingvalley, Manager at Living Valley Health Retreat, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for sharing about your experience at Living Valley Springs Nicola! Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back in the near future. Wishing you the best in health!
Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

This amazing health retreat, with it's dedicated team of experienced health care professionals creates the ultimate homely experience, and a home away from home atmosphere. The detox programme for 10 days can be exhausting and elating at the same time, and the staff are nothing but helpful through the stages of detox that your body experiences. This retreat is not for the faint hearted or for those who want a 'quick fix' or a 'tablet' to sort out their long term health issues. LVS is for those serious about long term investment in their health. My 10 days in LVS has enabled me to experience bettter health since my visit there. Their tools, skills, cooking tips, and life skills for managing long term health are based on both scientific fact and longitudinal research. I could not recommend the team, and the experience at LVS enough for the brilliant work that they do with people and their various levels of health. Their kindness, care and love cannot be replicated ANYWHERE ELSE in Australia.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
10 Thank Merilyn_S_12
Really appreciate your kind words and well thought out review Merilyn! From the LVS team we wish you the very best in your journey along the road to ultimate health.
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

A peaceful place to discover wellness. Staff are dedicated and kind,scenery beautiful and restful.The detox programme is all inclusive. Accommodation is simple yet comfortable and very clean. Daily room servicing. Interesting inclusions are colonic irrigations, clay wraps, facials, massage and steam baths. Detoxing in every way. It improved my health dramatically in the 10 days and with further follow-up help from a resident naturopath I believe I'll be off medication soon. Nightly educational information and lifestyle plans are an added bonus. Staff are caring, friendly and very kind, and have experience with al sorts of illnesses.

Room Tip: The cheapest rooms are 500m uphill and you need to be fit for this.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Netanya Noosa
Netanya Noosa
#3 of 10 in Noosa
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort

Been to Living Valley Health Retreat? Share your experiences!