“Good location, Friendly Staff.. Average Food”
Review of Thai Square

Thai Square
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Warners Bay
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I had been to this restaurant before quite a while ago & at that time was impressed with the food. So last night the opportunity arose to revisit and I was looking forward to some nice genuine thai, however I was very disappointed. I had the fish cakes for entree and they were quite nice, however for a main I ordered the Chili Chicken and Cashew nut stir fry & asked for it to be made quite spicy! What I go was a very bland chicken and vegetables without any spice nor any discernible flavour..... It was very disappointing! I eat a lot of Thai food and this was one of the blandest dishes I've ever had. We took a bottle of wine, & despite being charged corkage we weren't offered an ice bucket..... The staff were friendly enough, and helpful..... however the food let it down. I won't be rushing back.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I'm a little bit surprise of the reviews. I have been here a few times and I always enjoyed my meals. My favorite is by far the Chili Basil stir fried. The atmosphere is good for the value. One of the best in the area.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were looking for something tasty to take home in Warner's bay one night when all were to too tired to cook. Despite mixed reviews we tried the Thai Square and found the take away dishes pretty close to the mark after ordering extra spicy.

We have travelled extensively in Thailand and frequent Thai restaurants around asia. While you can always say that so and so was better for this or that, Thai Square was a very pleasant surprise for somewhere a bit off the track.

Will definitely drop in again when passing Warner's Bay

Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is the worst Thai I've ever had, which is a shame because it's our local. Admittedly it was takeaway but that is no excuse for crap that was served up. It simply wasn't possible to chew the gristle-laden massaman curry. The other dishes were just bland it was cheap. Very few people dining so maybe that should have been a warning sign.

3  Thank Andyjam2110
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We often order takeaway from here and it is always tasty with crunchy fresh vegetables. It is more expensive compared to the other Thai in the suburb but we think it tastes better. The restaurant is noisy, when it is full so I wouldn't recommend eating in when it is busy.