“lovely meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“lovely meal”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Went for lunch, felt that we were interrupting the cashier when we gave the order. The meal took a while but was worth the wait. The waitress who serves was lovely. Big area and although busy didn't feel cramped. Food was a little pricey.

• Visited January 2013

Toronto, Australia
“Lakeside Bistro”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The popularity of the Bayside Tavern is for a reason: they serve filling meals at a reasonable cost with drinks at bar prices. Just a block back from the waterfront, there's usually plenty of parking.

Visited December 2012
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had lunch at the hotel on Saturday and we both had the $10 lunch special being cannelloni with chips and salad and we both could not fault the quality and the quantity for the price.
I would highly recommend tis place for reasonably price good tasting food.
Well done guys

• Visited January 2013
“girls day”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

food good, service quick. not a big variety. menu seems to stay the same. premises clean.out door eating area is the best spot

Visited February 2012
Newcastle, Australia
“OK Pub Food, but noisy.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I needed a quick meal while my wife was out of town, and that's just what I got. The service was so prompt that my meal was ready before I even found a table. I couldn't rave about the food, though for the price it was acceptable, but the main sticking point for me was the noise. Was pleasantly surprised by the list of wines by the glass, all at a reasonable price, but couldn't stop to enjoy them because the noise drove me out.

• Visited December 2012