“Real Homecooked Meals”

Jane Restaurant and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Jane's is one of the best places to eat in Cape Breton. The staff are friendly, orders prepared quickly, and always delicious. Hot sandwiches, fish and chips, roman sub, clubhouse platter...you name it...anything on the menu is awesome.....my favorite is the cheeseburger.....tasty, like a cheeseburger from childhood....you can't go wrong choosing Jane's

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The best Turkey soup I've ever had!!! Loved it, very quaint little restaurant super friendly staff, awesome food, great value for your money this place is bonifide!!!!

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I always come here when I visit my family which I did this past January 2013. The restaurant is small and unpretentious and serves homestyle food. My folks like their pizzas and their hero sandwiches and clubs. I usually order a turkey or a roast beef dinner with all of the fixings. I had roast beef this last time and it came with a ton of veg. I had them drench everything in gravy and it was delicious. Prices are reasonable and you will not leave hungry. I have also had their fish and chips and their poutine and both were great. You won't find fancy plated dishes that are overpriced or fancy coffee drinks here and I like that. The chairs are plastic, the servers are friendly, the food plentiful and the locals are warm. I have never had dessert here. I hear their pies are great but I always eat too much at dinner to have room for pie.

1  Thank Gmoney2173