“Love this restaurant!!!!”

Le Maru'Kafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Mahina
Cuisines: Barbecue, Polynesian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the Fresh Catch of the Day Prepared in a Variety of Ways. Or Order Up a Juicy Tender Charcoal Grilled Prime Steak Served with Uru Fries Grown in Our Own Backyard. Recently Renovated Kitchen Now Serving Refined French Cuisine in Addition to Our Beloved Local Menu. Whether You Are Celebrating a Special Event or Just Dining with Your Special People, Maru'Kafé Accomodates Every Occasion in Its Unique Tropical Garden Setting.
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Excellent excellent food! Fresh fish and such a selection. We went with a large group and everyone loved their food. I can't eat dairy or soy so its hard for me to go out to eat, but they were very accommodating and made me grilled ahi that tasted AMAZING! Friendly service. Love the outdoor atmosphere. Can't say enough great things. We will definitely be coming back here to eat next trip to Tahiti!

1  Thank Ames808
There are newer reviews for Le Maru'Kafe

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Maru 'Kafe is the best place to go if you want great food and an overall excellent dining experience. The food was a mix of authentic Tahitian/French with a blend of Hawaiian influence. Very delicious! The staff was friendly and the fact that they spoke English along with French and Tahitian was a plus! The breakfast buffet on Sunday was our first time at Maru 'Kafe and it was a Tahitian breakfast spread with much more. We had to come back and try the dinner menu, and we were glad we did! The steak was cooked to perfection and the fish of the day was macadamia nut encrusted and so good! The portions were huge and the atmosphere was perfect. We discovered they had live music on Friday night so we went back again! Good vibes all night! You can't leave without trying "The Russ" on the dessert menu... it was on every table!
Can't wait to go back on our next trip to Tahiti!

2  Thank Rach P
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Awesome place in Mahina. Food was excellent, both fish and steaks. Great outdoor seating and very comfortable. Very large portions and well worth it!

Reviewed January 27, 2012

If you are in Tahiti and looking for some good food, Maru'Kafe is the place you'll want to dine at. Located about 20 minutes from Papeete in a village called Mahina you are sure to find the Tahitian cuisine you so desire. Just thinking about it right now make my mouth water and my tummy growl. The secret sauce for the sashimi is out of this world delicious.

The Owners and staff there are very friendly and accommodating, I went in for Sunday brunch once and had sauteed ahi with onions it was so good that when I was there for dinner the next week, the chef made it for me even though it wasn't on the menu.

On Friday's they have live music so you'll have to check their schedule to find out for sure.

I can't wait till I go back to Tahiti to eat at Maru'Kafe.

2  Thank Paula F
Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is my absolute favorite place to eat in Tahiti. I first ate here over a year ago, and I have never been disappointed. Once you have their fresh sashimi, you won't dare go anywhere else for it! Not only is it the best tasting combination of fish/sauce/rice, but also the best value for what you get. Guests are well taken care of, and if there's anything you want/need, they will try to provide it for you. They've recently expanded their menu, and I'm excited to try one of everything.