“Sunday Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of The Belper Arms

The Belper Arms
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Nestled amidst the beautiful Leicestershire countryside, The Belper Arms offers a warm, friendly atmosphere. Our traditional, family run pub and restaurant warmly invites you and your family to join us for a quiet drink, light lunch or sumptuous dinner. Our extensive menu is sure to tempt, as will our specialist evenings- Monday evening is 'Pie Night', Tuesday is 'Steak Night' or why not join us for a beautiful Sunday lunch! We're open from 12 noon every single day with our Chef's ready to freshly create your meal from 12 noon until 2.30 and 6pm 9pm Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 9pm Saturday and 12 noon to 6.30pm on a Sunday. We're also available to cater for private parties either in our restaurant or at your venue. 2015 we were honoured with the title of East Midlands and East Anglia Regional Best Newcomers in the Great British Pub Awards 2015
“Sunday Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I visit this pub very frequently as it very local for me and my friends, I go there for Sunday lunch most weeks. The problem I have is I have had as many good meals as I have had bad. Which makes a bit hit or miss. When it's good it's good. Also i do like the amount of dogs They let in, on some occasions its like kennel. If they could improve the consistency in the food quality and presentation this would be a very nice place to eat and i would recommend this pub. as it stands I would not wish to recommend this restaurant. Also when I go for just drinks I get slightly annoyed that they reserve every single table in the bar for dinners, so there is no place to sit for just a drink. The pub has a very nice restaurant they never use forcing drinkers out the door really cause there's no place to sit and it makes me feel slightly in welcome.

3 Thank TR1PST1CK

Leicester
“Love this pub/restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We visit The Belper Arms on a very regular basis and are never disappointed.
The Sunday dinners are great value for money and are always to a consistant standard.
Tuesday night is steak night and again the value for monay and food are great but book to avoid dasappointment.
The staff are always very welcoming and friendly.
The pub is very cosy and a proper country pub whilst the restaurant is more open and airy.
Book a booth table in the bar area for a romantic evening.

• Visited December 2012
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is the 2nd Family Christmas night out we have had at the Belper Arms. I have to say that the Christmas menu was excellent. Being a vegaterian I usually find eating out a nightmare. But the Belper provided normal food in decent sized portions. All very tasty. The rest of my family also enjoyed their meals. The service was quick and they left us to enjoy our meal. Over all very good food and wine. Thank you to the Belper Arms.

leicestershire
“Historic pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

A lovely country pub with open fires,and beams and is full of character.Has a restaurant,and childrens play area.

Visited March 2012
Sandy, Bedfordshire
“Nice food could be bigger portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Visited the pub yesterday to help with the evening's entertainment, so needed lunch but was unable to have any beers due to not liking drinking and driving on the same day :)

Ordered one of the specials - beef lasagne with chips and salad for £9.50, plus a pint of diet coke for £3, chips are quite cheap and could have been more of them. The coke is simply water with an additive in the cellar

• Visited November 2012