All reviews his mother cakes private access beautiful garden private beach the owner beautiful relaxing place home made high quality pleasure of staying the ground floor perfect stay homemade breakfast reasonable price other guests amazing views clean rooms
Reviewed August 22, 2016

The hotel is located on a very nice beach!
The owners are amazing! Very friendly, quite and peaceful hotel!
Everyday a delicious breakfast fully handmade from the products the owners grow at their yard!
you should visit! Great value of money! :)

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank katerina m
Reviewed August 18, 2016

Skopelos is just breathtaking, with it's amazing rich green pine forests and it's beautiful green blue sea and countless beaches. To top it all up, you book a room at Mando Beachfront and you are in heaven!!
The view of Stafylos Bay from our room was just magic!
Most beaches were crowded in July so we were so happy to have our own little private rocky area with sunbeds, umbrellas and a stair leading down to the most gloriously clear water. There is a footpath that leads down to this hidden magical 'beach' from the manicured lawn of Mando.
Again and again I say this, it is the owners that always make such a difference to the ambience and feeling of a place, They are the soul of the business and visitors can always feel the difference when the owner or manager is absent. In this case, Jason is such an amazing host - always present, always helpful.
We were upgraded to a three bed room which was fantastic. Perfect in all ways. And we are very grateful for that.
But, apart from the sea , the view, the rooms etc another highlight is the delicious, amazing, homemade breakfast...to die for!!! Jason's mum makes the delicious pies and marmalades. As I write this , I have a big happy smile on my face.
One can see how well run this place is and how happy guests are by the amount of guests that are there from abroad for the 2nd or 3 rd time and most stay for weeks!
It truly is a wonderful place to stay. I recommend it with all my heart. And, Skopelos is truly one of the most beautiful greek islands!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank surya77
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I've stayed here many times since 2003. It's a beautiful location with gorgeous views. The owners are making improvements every year, and are fully invested in the place. You should have a car. It's our favorite place of Skopelos. Greece too.

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank FHARDY
Reviewed September 23, 2015 via mobile

I have been to this hotel with my partner, early September for six nights. The rooms are modern and very cute, the view is wonderful, the exterior is well maintained, in the countryside close to the sea. Jason was really nice, courteous and very helpful. A big thank you to Jason's mother that every morning was wonderful find freshly baked cakes and delicious jams made from her. Go absolutely because according to me is the most beautiful point of skopelos, skopelos is close to both town and to the most beautiful beaches of the island. Super recommended

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marzia7777
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

Our holiday at Mando's was exacly what I wanted this summer!
It's a wonderful guesthouse surrounded by the esmerald green of skopelos and with a privat Beach just a few steps away from the garden.
Jason come to pick me and my boyfriend at the Port even if I didn't confirm our arriving time. We stayed for two weeks and on the second day we got upgraded to the middle floor and got a triple room therefore we were much more comfortable.
The homemade cakes and pies baked by Mando, was just the perfect way to start our day! They are served in the garden's terrace and Jason is always around to make sure that everybody is satisfied.
Mando's beachfront is a small paradise. I'm recommending it to all my friends and I'm already planning my next visit.
Thank you Jason, Mando and staff for the amazing 14 days at your place, keep on with the good work! ;)

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple