“Wonderful experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Keynsham
Claridges Farmhouse
Ranked #1 of 10 Keynsham B&B and Inns
kent
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My partner and I have stayed many times in this beautiful b and b. I look forward each time to going as its such a beautiful house and the welcome you get is sooooo friendly, from Maria, her partner Kim and Jenny her mother. I visit my mother who is in a care home near by and get the benefit of a lovely break too. Yes the breakfasts are superb too.

• Stayed January 2012
3 Thank Caterina45

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Swansea
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This place is just lovely. Mum and I stayed two nights in early March, in a twin room with an enormous bathroom with thick towels and a lovely big powerful shower. There is also a whirlpool bath, but we didn't try that!. It's a lovely house, beautifully furnished and we had lovely breakfasts on both days. We've paid lots and lots more for much poorer quality and much worse service. Maria and her husband also recommended a wonderful Indian restaurant nearby which is well worth a visit. Haven't marked 'children's activities' because we didn't have any. Cheaper than Bath itself and within a short drive of a good Park and Ride service.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Giffythegardener
london
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Wow this is a little lost Gem. Great house in nice surrounding brilliant rooms and one Of the best breakfasts I've had. Maria the owner provides a top class service and is extremely friendly her parnter is equally nice.
My wife and I had a wonderful weekend away and were so pleased we didn't stay in the centre of bath as the places we saw we not as nice as this b&b.

• Stayed August 2011
6 Thank tanaban
Also consider these accommodations in or near Keynsham
Arnos Manor
#3 of 10 in Keynsham
The Crown Inn
The Crown Inn
#10 of 10 in Keynsham

Been to Claridges Farmhouse? Share your experiences!