“Childhood Memory”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dwight Eisenhower Learning Center
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Fun memory as a child on a class trip. I can not remember much about it. But taking this survey makes me want to take a trip about Kansas and learn or review about Kansas. I am not much on flying on an airplane.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

There is more here to see than I imagined. It was a very pleasant surprise. Our entire family enjoyed learning more about Eisenhower and our history.

Reviewed July 1, 2011

We take a group of teenagers here every year to learn more about the electric industry. The staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. We typically watch a video and have a couple of activities. This year, we also got to enter into the training room that simulates the actual control room. Very fun!

Been to Dwight Eisenhower Learning Center? Share your experiences!