All reviews swell bar skiathos town perfect location the bus his team nothing is too much trouble garden area air con lovely garden few steps moment you arrive second home bus stop right outside the hotel moussaka the owner nice room nice greek
Reviewed July 4, 2016

I recently got back from Hotel Angeliki, spent 2 weeks here on my own and it was great to be back. I liked this Hotel because it's far enough from the town for the peace & quite but close enough to walk it and also has a very handy bus stop ouside the hotel. My room was perfect, very clean (thank you Sila) and a big thumbs up for the hairdryer in the room and free Wifi too. The kitchen bar was very nice, lots of choice and daily traditional recipes on offer, I particularly enjoyed the stuffed tomotoes and potatoes. All the staff were friendly and very helpfull, thankyou Swelliki I hope to see you all again soon.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank DorsetMisty
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Having just returned from our first trip in Skiathos,I have to say that I was more than pleased during our stay at Angeliki.From the day we arrived to the moment we left we were simply pampered.The rooms so cozy and nice, although we spent most of our time outdoors since the weather was perfect all throughout our stay. The food was outstanding, we were particularly delighted by the variety of freshly squized juices and also the refreshing smoothies.The service was impecable, the owner and staff were such warm and gentle people.Not to mention the ambiance ,a place where we could trully relax and enjoy the scent of green grass blending with the salty sea breeze.We will most certainly be looking forward to many more return visits.Definetely the best place to be, I highly recommend it!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Russo M
Reviewed July 1, 2016

Εverything was just perfect! atmosphere, care, attention to customer, attention to detail, and friendliness of the staff. Thank you Nikos and thanks to everyone for making our stay to relaxing and memorable.

Room Tip: everything perfect
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank George A
Reviewed July 1, 2016

We stayed at the hotel 4 nights and enjoyed every minute. Especially we would like to commend Nikos and Dimitris the owners who treated us amazing,they were so nice and kind to us. All of the staff! Of course we will return again.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank genesischrisvti
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

Stayed on top stunning views with full moon ! Very clean place . thank you Niko and Dimitri for hospitality , nice garden Very good spot next to everything super market bus stop only 10 minutes from center

We ll be back