“Great Hobby”

Davinoff's Concrete Sculpture Garden
More attraction details
Owner description: On the highway, Old Robin Road, between Old Man Bay and the Queen's Momument, North Side, is a small concrete sculpture garden/park next to the road with free admission and free parking. Sculptures include a giant 16' Blue Iguana, a 6' giant land crab, super sized octopus, 17' crocodile and more. Persons can stop, walk around, look and take pictures. It is also a popular geocaching site. Free... No charge. Open everyday. The art within this garden is on private property so please be respectful of the owner's privacy.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

David has a real passion for his creations, and is happy to share the story behind each one! Well worth the drive from almost anywhere!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We had read that Davinoff's was a fun place to go and it was. We were even lucky enough to have Davinoff there working on his next sculpture, a fabulous scorpion. Both my brother and wife and my husband and I had a wonderful time climbing on and examining the sculptures. Davinoff was a great guy and showed us how his work is done. This is a super place to stop with children and they can climb on the art. Who says nothing is free anymore? Neat place.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

While driving around the North Side we came across this beautiful sculpture garden. We meet Davinoff and his assistant (wife). Very friendly and talented people. Davinoff shared his latest creation and how his designs come to life. Great fun for everyone!

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Doesn't matter if you are a kid or a middle ager like me this is a great place to visit. Unique critters and photo ops galore. I was lucky enough to meet the friendly owners and get the story behind each creation. I am gathering up my friends and heading back to share my find!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Be sure to stop to see this gem on the North Side. It's the perfect spot for a photo shoot of you or the kids perched on a giant crab, a blue iguana, or a scorpion! The artist works hard to accurately represent local creatures. And speaking of local creatures - the sculptor is the rarest of them all. Hope he's there when you visit!