“More great food!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of KAIBO Beach Bar & Grill

KAIBO Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in North Side
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Grill, Gluten Free
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cayman's favorite beach bar, honest fresh and fun!
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
“More great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

A long drive around but the houses on Cayman Kai were worth seeing. Took the advice of the tour books, and were pleased to see this is not a typical tourist trap. Great setting, delicious food, and a short walk to the incredible Starfish Beach.

Visited June 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“A different kind of prawn curry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went for dinner and the atmosphere was nice and breezy.
My friends recommended the prawn curry and I was a bit apprehensive --- coming from Asia, I have tried multiple versions of prawn curry (Japanese, Thai, Singaporean, Indian) and I am not such a big fan. But then it was one of the restaurant's specialties so I ordered it. So I was pleasantly surprised that it was a very different version with the prawns covered in a batter with a hint of coconut and the curry sauce (on the sweeter side) drizzled over. It was delicious!!!
It was unfortunate though that the guest at the table next to us lit a cigar and we had to suffer from the cigar smell half way through our dinner.

• Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas
“Nice little beach stop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

My buddy took us here after stingray city for a little snack. I had the mahi mahi sandwich and we drank Appleton and ginger, which is delicious. The atmosphere was perfect. You're right in the beach and the view was spectacular. Cool little place to stop in at.

• Visited June 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Worth a couple visits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We ate at Kaibo twice during our trip to Cayman... though I wish we'd sampled the 'upstairs' restaurant fare one of those times, we were pretty casual both times in the Rum Point area.

The first stop was part of our Fat Fish Adventures outing - highly recommended btw - and the second was for dinner before a nighttime bio tour with Cayman Kayaks - also recommended.

The first time, we split the flame grilled mahi sandwich for lunch. And the second visit was burgers and fish & chips. Sitting outside, watching the water... away from it all... really casual, kicked back kind of place with decent food.

Visited May 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great view on the water”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife had the mahi mahi sandwich and I had the chicken tenders. The sandwich was good! The chicken was good also but I should have asked about the preparation. I was expecting some sort of jerk preparation but instead received fried chicken tenders with a spicy mustard-type sauce. They were good but not what I was expecting. The view is great and the service could not have been better! We'll definitely visit again!

• Visited June 2012