“Nice little beach stop.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of KAIBO Beach Bar & Grill

KAIBO Beach Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in North Side
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cayman's favorite beach bar, honest fresh and fun!
Houston, Texas
“Nice little beach stop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

My buddy took us here after stingray city for a little snack. I had the mahi mahi sandwich and we drank Appleton and ginger, which is delicious. The atmosphere was perfect. You're right in the beach and the view was spectacular. Cool little place to stop in at.

• Visited June 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“Worth a couple visits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We ate at Kaibo twice during our trip to Cayman... though I wish we'd sampled the 'upstairs' restaurant fare one of those times, we were pretty casual both times in the Rum Point area.

The first stop was part of our Fat Fish Adventures outing - highly recommended btw - and the second was for dinner before a nighttime bio tour with Cayman Kayaks - also recommended.

The first time, we split the flame grilled mahi sandwich for lunch. And the second visit was burgers and fish & chips. Sitting outside, watching the water... away from it all... really casual, kicked back kind of place with decent food.

Visited May 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great view on the water”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife had the mahi mahi sandwich and I had the chicken tenders. The sandwich was good! The chicken was good also but I should have asked about the preparation. I was expecting some sort of jerk preparation but instead received fried chicken tenders with a spicy mustard-type sauce. They were good but not what I was expecting. The view is great and the service could not have been better! We'll definitely visit again!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Churchill MB
“Awesome! Go there!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We found this little gem on our travels. They had a beach party on Tuesday nights with a buffet meal for 25.00. They had a band playing music. Mostly 80's music but also some Caribbean music. Loved the band. The food was local cuisine and tasty. We danced in the sand under the full moon. Beautiful setting on the water.
We also had lunch there one afternoon and it was good too. You can sit at picnic tables on the beach or sit in the open concept of the restaurant. My husband had a shrimp wrap and it was really good. My sister had a burrito and it was awesome too. It was a nice experience. There is a place at the end of the road to go and see star fish and that is very cool too. We went there first before we had lunch at Kaibo's. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Good lunch on the way to starfish point”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Kaibo beach bar was on the path for us to drive to starfish point, so we stopped for lunch. I had a chimichanga and my husband had a burger and fries. Beautiful view of the water. Solid but not amazing. Good place if you are up near rum point or starfish point but don't go out of your way.

Visited April 2013