“Bad service and poor attitude of staff” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Sahara Tanjung Malim

Hotel Sahara Tanjung Malim
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Tanjong Malim
Sungai Buluh, Selangor, Malaysia
“Bad service and poor attitude of staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

On October 20, 2013 we had booked a hotel room for the family, when we get into the room, the room was very dirty, the bathroom is very narrow and no towels provided. we call the customer service counter to let the matter but working out that there is no housekeeping service at night. this happened again on October 27, 2013 when we checked in the room and found no towels and even less clean room and the equipment is not satisfactory. things like this should not happen and the display on the internet site is not shown. Frankly it is to obscure the eyes of customers alone. Customers feel deceived by the pictures shown and also employee friendly attitude and not easy to help.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank noname43403434

Families
Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

This hotel is the worst hotel ever I came across!!! I booked this hotel for a night stay. The person in charge have coated me the price for the rooms(10+2) that I wanted with 10% discount and a agreement for the bus driver and myself tour leadeam-r tow single rooms free. There was no any other charges was mentioned. As I saw the rooms in the internet was ok and I ask her whether the rooms are clean and good condition. She said all are clean and good. I paid RM 200 deposit for the rooms. When I was there with my group giving room keys at the reception and start passing the stairs to the rooms it was dirty. When my people was in their room I receive a call from one of them saying that the bed is dirty and smelly. When I went to the room it was horrible and went to see all the rooms. All was the same. I made a complain to the person in-charge, she said the housekeeping only works from 9am-5pm. That is ridiculous, and that is not my problem, the room should have kept clean even before we came in. Futhermore she told me to clean n tidy the bed by myself!! Is this the way you treat your customer??? They also cheated my refund money. I even complained to the manager of the hotel, he took it so lightly and refuse to pay my refund!! No action is taken until today!! This is just terrible way to treat your customers!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
7 Thank MrsMohgan
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

It's a budget hotel with good service and near to few tourist spot. Their VIP room big and very nice. Price are resonable for the room and their service. It's also located nearby restoran nasi kandar seri kote. Tanjung malim is a nice place to spend ur holiday!!!

Room Tip: VIP room and family bed recomended!