“What lovely people and amazing pizza!”
Review of Pizzeria Milu

Pizzeria Milu
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2016

We just popped in for a take away pizza and a bottle of wine. The man behind the counter was so very lovely,patient with our very poor italian, and advised us on a truly delicious bottle of wine. The pizza was a superstar and was really super!!!! Thank you so very much, if we come back your way we will definitely be coming back to have a sit down meal!! Kate and Duncan.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank duncansmithnotids
Write a reviewReviews (350)

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

You should try this pizza. We have been there several times and the quality of the dough is always the same. I recommend to try the pizza which won several competition they are just amazing. Best pizza I have tried is: Las Vegas! Enjoy

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank 814StefanoR
Reviewed June 7, 2016

I'd just landed, and passed this on the way to my b & b. Booked a table, and went back. One of the best pizzas I've eaten (Margherita at €4.50), with a litre of great beer. Friendly staff offered me a free coffee (declined due to hour) and then an amaro. If you have some free evening hours before (or after) your flight, this is five minutes walk from the airport (just beyond Auchan).

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank mccllmj
Reviewed May 2, 2016

I've always wanted to write a review here but never had the time.
This is the best Pizza I've had in my life! I'm writing this and a craving just came upon me you wouldn't believe for pizza. When I go back to visit my family in Pescara twice sometimes 3 times a year..boy, do I make sure I come to MilÚ for a fantastic pizza and a most popular traditional plate in Abruzzo region we call "arrosticini" its sheep meat on a kebob cooked on a charcoal fire you must try it and not everybody makes it with high standard technique but Fortunately here they do, so you can delight yourself with the most marvellous pizza in the world and also have one of the best Arrosticini!
All with a great bottle of red Montepulciano Wine always from Abruzzo region. The price I must say is a fair price for what you eat! Buon Apetito!

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Gabu21
Reviewed October 6, 2014

If you pass beside Pescara, you must try the special pizza of Milu. A nice place with a little lucky story, cause the owner is the champion of the Pizza World Championship in 2005. Service is gentle and professional. A romantic atmosphere, but also good for a professional dinner. Oh, enjoy the Mamilù and the Gourmet!

Date of visit: November 2013